Home

Hayes's POV- Last night we all didn't go to bed till 12:30am laughing and joking around. It's now... 3 in the afternoon. Oh shit! "Cam! Tay! Nash! Emily!" We gotta get ready now!" I scream. Emily comes out of the guest room, wide eyed, "shit shit shit!" She mumbled. "Pack your stuff guys! You can get ready at my house!" She yells from the room. 15 minutes later, we were all packed into cams car, Cam driving, Taylor in the passenger seat, Nash, Emily, and I in the back. Arriving at Emily's house, she runs inside, us following after her.
Emily's POV- "Mom!" I scream, running in through the front door. "In the living room!" She yells back. Following her voice, i see her sitting on the couch. "Mom.." I whisper. She looks over, tears in her eyes, standing up she hugs me. "I've missed you." Mom whispered. "I've missed you too." I mumble. "Go get ready." She tells me. "Hold on, I want you to meet some people." I wave in the direction of the boys, they come in smiling to my mom. "Mom, meet nash and Hayes grier, Cameron Dallas. And Taylor Caniff." I point to each one, as I say their name. "Hi" "Nice to meet you!" "Your home is lovely." "Hello!" The boys say. "Hello, I'm Ms.Creador but call me Melisa. I hope your taking good care of my baby." She smiles. Cameron nods, "of course. We wouldn't want anything less." He's a pro at this. "She already means a lot to us." Hayes smiles. Aw.. "Good. Now go get ready." She tells us. "Okay, there's a guest room and bathroom upstairs, just take a left." I tell them. The boys nod and head upstairs. "They seem like nice boys." Mom smiles slightly. "They are, they're already like my best friends." "The Hayes one is cute." She winks, my mouth drops. How.. What?! "Mom!" I laugh. "What? He is!" "Moooooom." I groan. "Go get ready, I'm leaving early to set up. I love you." She tells me. "I love you too." I say back. Heading upstairs I go through my closet. Hm.. A black dress, that flows out to my knees. Perfect. Getting dressed, I curl my hair slightly, and put some black sparkly eyeshadow on. The a knock came to my door, it's Taylor. "Hey tay. Have a seat." I smile. He nods, and sits on my bed. "So what's up?" I ask. Taylor rubs his hands against his jeans. "I was just wondering if you are okay. Like how you holding up. I've never got the chance to actually talk to you." Wow.. "Um.. I guess I'm okay. Like I know after they put him in the ground, I won't be okay after that.." I say. Taylor nods. "Im here for you okay? Everything will be fine, maybe not now or tomorrow but it will be." He walks over and kisses the top of my head. "Thanks tay." I smile at him through the mirror. "You look gorgeous by the way. I love you kid." He smiles, and walks out. "I love you too!" I scream. 10 minutes later, I hear cam scream through the house, "Come on! We're gonna be late!" "Coming!" I scream back. Walking down the stairs, I see Cameron, Hayes, Nash, and Taylor, sitting on the couch. When the boys see me, their jaws drop, except Taylor's, he just smirks. "Emily.. You look-" Nash starts. "Beautiful." Hayes finishes. I could feel my cheeks go red. "You think I look beautiful?" I smile, looking at the ground. "Of course. I mean look at you." Hayes says, walking over. He puts his arm out and I hook my arm to his. "Let's go Let's go." Cam says, grabbing his keys.
Hayes's POV- When Emily walked down those stairs, I've never been so attracted to someone. She looked absolutely gorgeous. The whole way there, I couldn't help but stare. But I did notice, she couldn't sit still, her hand was tapping her knee. I grab hold of her hand, squeezing it. She looks over at me, nervous was written all over her face. "It'll be okay.. I promise. I'm right here." I whisper in her ear. A tear slips out of her eye, quickly I wipe it before she could. "You look beautiful." I mumble. "Thank you.." She whispers, she leans in and kisses my cheek. Oh my god. Cameron pulls into the Funeral home, and parks the car. Getting out, I keep hold of Emily's hand. Cameron comes around and puts his hands on her shoulders, squeezing them, he whispers, "stay strong babygirl." He kisses her forehead, and walks by Nash. Walking in, Emily becomes instantly tense, bringing her hand to my face, I kiss her hand. "It'll be okay.. Let's go babe." I whisper. She looks at me and nods. Then we go take our seats.