Dinner

Emily's POV- I woke up being cuddled up to Cam. Slowly getting up, I check the time, 8:36pm. Oh crap, mom has no idea where I am.
(🔹- mom 🔸- Emily )
🔸- I'm sorry I'm not home. I'm with a few friends I'll have you meet later. There's a present for you on a table. <3 you.
🔹- Thx for telling me. I would love to meet your friends. <3 you.
Getting up, I head Into the kitchen. Food, food.. Pizza! Ew.. There's pineapple on it! Gross gross gross! "So you don't like pineapple I see." I jump, turning around, there's Hayes leaning against the kitchen door frame. Damn.. He's hot when he does that. "Jesus Hayes! Don't do that!" I laugh. "Why not?" He smirks, stepping closer. "Uh- Um.." I stutter. Holy shit.. He steps even closer. "You know, your cute when you stutter." Hayes smiles. I'm barely breathing. Holy.. "Y-yea?" I ask. Backing up, I hit the wall. "Are you nervous Emily?" He mutters, stepping closer. There's at least half an inch between us. My heart is racing. I nod, and grip the wall. "Do I make you nervous?" Hayes whispers. Again, I nod. Hayes steps a little closer. Now there is no space. Oh my god. Hayes leans in, but I don't move. But he doesn't do what I was hoping he would do. He kissed the very corner of my lips, and stays there. I don't know what to do. Then his lips leave my face, my mood drops. He steps back, winks and walks away. Leaning against the wall, I smile, out of breath.
Cameron's POV- Waking up, I see Emily is gone. "Emily?!" I yell. Seconds later I get a response, "In the kitchen!" She yells back. Walking into the kitchen, I see she's making dinner. "Whatcha makin cutie?" From the doorway, I could see her cheeks turn red. She's so easy to make blush. "Um, pasta and chicken. I was hungry. I hope it's okay!" She instantly turns around worried. I start laughing, and she looks at me weirdly. "Why are you laughing?" Emily raises an eyebrow, tapping her foot. "I'm laughing because your worried about using our stuff. Do what you want babe." I could see her face turn red. "Haha aww it's okay." I go over and hug her. We stand there for a few minutes and then I whisper, "Your food is burning." Emily immediately breaks away, and checks the food. She turns back at me glaring. "F you." Emily says, hitting my shoulder. "Love you too babygirl." I wink. "Guess you guys aren't getting food then." My eyes widen. "Food? You made us food?" Wow. "Well duh. I figured you guys would be hungry. But I guess you ain't gettin any now." She say sassily. "I wouldn't bet on that." I leave the room, and go wake up Nash and Taylor. "What do you want Cameron." Nash wines. "Food." I answer. Nash sits up in seconds, "what do you mean?" "Just come with me." He nods and follows. We go up to Taylor's room, and jump on his bed. "What. The hell. Do you. Fucking want." Taylor growls. "We want food." Nash and I say in unison. "Then go get it yourself." Taylor mumbles into his pillow. "We would.. But Emily made it." I smirk. Taylor sits up, smiling. "What's the plan?" "We need Hayes." I tell him, he nods and follows us. Walking downstairs, we see Hayes on the couch on his phone. "Pst, Hayes!" I whisper. He didn't hear me. "Pst! Hayes!" I say a little louder. Hayes looks up from the couch with a 'da fuq' look on his face. Nash waves him up here, and into my room. "What?" Hayes says, sitting on the bed. "Emily made food." I tell him. His eyes go wide. He's not thinking what we're thinking. He's thankful she can cook, not for the food. "Ok.. So?" He questioned. "She won't give us any because I tricked her." I explain, "and we have to get It from her. So this is what I was thinking."
Emily's POV- Cameron went upstairs and he still hasn't come down. It's too quiet in here..Oh well. What could Cameron do? So, I continue to cook the food. Turning the stove off, I let the food cool, and take the chicken out of the oven, placing it on the counter. Turning around, there's Hayes sitting on the bar table, Cameron leaning against the door frame nash sitting on a bar stool, and Taylor in the middle of the kitchen. Oh no. "Uh hey guys!" I laugh nervously. "Em?" Taylor asks. "Yes?" "Can I have a hug?" He steps closer. "Um.." I hesitate. "Pretty please." Tay puts out his bottom lip and makes puppy dog eyes. "Fine." I roll my eyes. Taylor walks toward me and hugs me, holding me longer than usual. But the thing was, I can't see, only thing I can see is Taylor's shirt. "Um tay? Can you let me go?" "I want to get my hugs worth it." He replies, hugging me tighter. I push my way out of his grasp, and turn around. "Where's the chicken?" "Looking for this?" Nash asks. I turn around to all boys sitting at the table eating. "Hey! I made that." I groan, walking over. Trying to grab a plate, cameron takes them. "I'm hungry." I wine. Cameron smirks, "Well since you wouldn't give me food... I had to do something." Sitting down at the table I put my head in my hands. "Aw, is my babygirl upset?" Cameron coos. I pick my head up glaring, then laugh. "She can't stay mad." Taylor laughs. "Fuck you tay." Taylor smirks, "I mean if you want to." Hayes starts to choke. Is he jealous? "You nasty." I laugh. "I get that a lot." Taylor winks. "But I still want my food." I argue. "Nope." Nash says popping the p. "Please?" I beg, putting my best puppy dog face on. "Don't fall for it." Cameron says sternly. I make my eyes bigger, and stick my lip out farther. "I don't think-" Taylor starts, but then Hayes interrupts, "I give up! Give her the damn food." He puts his head in his hands. "Hayes!" Nash groans. "What? It's not her fault she's cute." Hayes wines. "True." I say. The boys go into a laughing fit, grabbing a plate while they weren't looking, and fill it up with food. "Hey!" Cameron says. "Nope. No touchy touchy." I giggle, Cameron slumps back in his chair, stabbing at his food. "So.. Will you guys go to my brothers ceremony tomorrow?" I ask nervously, i wipe my hands on my pants. "Course!" Nash says, shoving his face with food. "Obviously I'll go." Taylor said. "I would love to go." Hayes smiles slightly. "You know I'm going." Cameron looks at me. I hesitate, "thanks guys." Nash nods. "We're here for you, you know that right?" Taylor questioned. I coughed, "Um, yea." People have said that before. "We are." Taylor stares hard at me. "Thanks.. Again. I mean it. I've never had friends like you guys. Especially this close of friends." I rant. "Aw." Nash coos. "We love you, just remember that." Hayes smiles. I will..