Final Goodbye (Part 2)

Nash's POV- While driving back to the apartment, my mind was running a thousand miles per hour. Emily is the girl.. Emily is Emily. "NASH!" Taylor screamed. I jolted up right and swerved the car, then put us back on the road. "Jesus Taylor! What do you want?" I sneered. "We were talking to you but you weren't listening!" He told me. I slouched a little, "Sorry.. What were you saying?" "We were talking about Emily." Cameron spoke. "What about her?" I asked. "You know exactly what we are talking about. She knows we know she's the youtube girl. But we can't tell her we know though." Hayes said. I looked at him through the mirror, eyeing him. He's holding Emily's hand while she's laying on Cam's shoulder. I smell relationship. Cameron won't like this. "Why not?" I questioned. "Dude, she wants to keep this a secret. Her brother just died and this could cause more stress. We aren't taking any chances." Cameron said sternly. He kissed her forehead and layed his head on hers. "Fine. But we will tell her. I just can't believe we found her." I smiled slightly.

Hayes's POV- I can't believe we found her either..

Emily's POV- I could feel the car come to stop and the engine shut off. We must be back at the apartment. My eyes were still closed and my head was still on Cameron's shoulder. I'm too lazy to get up. "Emily wake up babe." I could hear Taylor's voice coming from the front seat. Someone unbuckled me and I cuddle into Cameron more, holding his waist. "Aw look." Nash cooed, "how cute." "I'll carry her." Cameron spoke. I could feel Cameron's strong arms wrap around me lifting me out of the seat, pulling my legs around his waist. Instantly, I cuddled into his chest. He's warm. While walking into the apartment building, Cameron kissed my cheek, holding me tight, makin sure I don't fall. I should do this more often. I think nash unlocked the door, allowing cam and I to go through first. Next thing I know Cameron puts me on the couch, him next to me. He grabs hold of my waist, holding me close. "I love you babygirl." Cam whispered. I smiled slightly, tears reaching my eyes. I turned over and cuddle closer, "I love you too Cammie."

Taylor's POV- Walking out into the living room, I see Cameron and Emily cuddled together. How cute. A brother sister moment. I took out my phone and snapped a picture, sending it to cam. Then I see Hayes sitting in a chair, across the room, staring hard at them. I walk over and sit down next to him. "Jealous buddy?" I smirk. He looks over at me, eyes narrowed. "No. It's just weird that a 19 year old boy is cuddling with a 14 year old girl." "Sure okay. We all know you like her, a lot." I nudge his shoulder lightly. "You do? I mean- " Hayes coughed a little, "No I don't." "Don't lie to me boy, I know love when I see it. And that's it. Just ask her out." He slumps back into the chair, "it's hard though, she's so different from the other girls, I get so fucking nervous around her, every time I see her my legs go numb, I try so hard not to choke on my words, my hand always get so sweaty from all my nervousness. Why am I like this?" Looking back at Hayes, I see hands in his hair. "Hayes, what you are feeling, is love." I stand up and leaving the room, giving Hayes time to conquer his thoughts. He's gonna get his ass kicked if he hurts Emily, by all of us, especially cam. Taking out my phone, I look at the picture I took of Cam and Em. Smiling slightly, I change it to my background picture. My sweet little sister..