Let go.

Hayes's POV- "Hey, I'm goin for a walk." I tell cameron. He nods and continues scrolling through his phone. Walking out the door, I see it's raining. Ah shit.. Luckily I have my sweat shirt. Looking around, I see there's a park across the street, Yellow Park. Entering the park I see a girl with brown hair siting at a bench, head in her hands. Getting closer I can hear her crying. "Hey.. Are you okay?" I ask. She looks up, her hazel eyes shiny with tears. Quickly, she wipes away her tears and sits up straighter. "Um yea! Yea thanks.." So she doesn't know who I am? Awesome! "Come on.. Tell me. What's wrong?" I sit down next to her. A tear escapes her eye, before I could even wipe it, she does. "Just heard some bad news that's all." She puts her head down, clutching her notebook. "What kind of news?"
Emily's POV- "What kind of news?" He asked. I can't believe Hayes grier is in front of me. But.. I'm too tired to freak out. "Well uh.." I start. "Yea?" "My- my.." I stutter. Tears start streaming down my face. Putting my face in my hands, Hayes rubs my back. "It's okay.. You can tell me." He whispers. "My brother.. H-He's d-dead." All of sudden I couldn't keep any more tears in, I fall to the ground holding myself. Hayes crouches down next to me, hugging me. "Let it out.." He mumbles into my hair. "I-" I start. But I can't finish. I'm not even thinking straight. I need to get out of here. Getting up, I start running. Who runs from Hayes grier? Me. I'll be known as the girl who ran from The Hayes Grier. "Wait! Hold up!" Hayes gets up and start running to catch up. He was gaining on me.. But I was just a tad faster. So was he. Hayes grabbed my waist and held me close. "It's okay." He mumbled. More tears streamed down my face. "Let me go!" I scream. People turned and stared, but I didn't care. Apparently neither did Hayes, he held tight and didn't let go. "It's gonna be okay." He whispered. I started to get tired, my legs were about to give out. "He's dead.." I mumble, before everything goes black.

Hayes's POV- Next thing I know, she's passed out in my hold. I gotta get her out of here, out of this rain. Picking her up bridal style, I walk back to the apartment. Walking into the building, I take my sweatshirt off and place it around her body. Reaching our floor, I kick the door, waiting for someone to open the door, Taylor's the one to open it. "What the-" He begins. "Not now. She's cold, tired and hurting." Rushing in, I place her on the couch. "Hayes what are you doing?!" Nash comes out of his room, hair in a mess. "No time now, just find as many blankets as you can! Running to my room, I get two soft blankets and wrap them around her. Nash comes out with a comforter and places it on her. "Now will you tell me what's going on?" He tells me. I nod, "Go get Cam and Taylor." Nash leaves, and seconds later they all come out of their rooms. "Hayes! What the hell?" Cameron whisper yelled. "Let me explain." I tell him. They all sit down on the other couch. "Okay so this is hard to explain, but I met her at the park, she was crying on the bench and i asked what was wrong. She told me, her brother just died. She started crying even more, then she started running. I wasn't gonna just let her be in the cold by herself, hurting. So, I grabbed hold of her waist and held her till she got tired, and then she passed out. Now we are here." I tell them out of breath. Taylor nods, Nash looks like he's processing it, and Cameron, looks pissed. "What if she knows who we are! And then gives all this away to the world!" He yells. "Cameron! Calm down! She's sleeping!" I shush him. "I don't care! She shouldn't be here right now!" His face starts to get red from anger. "She has no idea who I am. When I walked up to her she barely looked at me." I confront him. His shoulders start to relax. "Okay.. So do we wake her up?" Taylor asked. "I think we should." Nash says. "Agreed." Cameron nods. "But.. She's sleeping so peacefully." I look over at her. I never noticed how each hair falls perfectly, how long her eyelashes are, the little things about her. All of a sudden, she starts crying in her sleep. Her breathing becomes faster, then she wakes up, eyes alert. "He's dead." She puts her head in her hands. "Hey hey hey.." I mumble, putting my arms around her. At first she jumps, then relaxes. "He's gone.. Forever." She whispers. " I know. Please stop crying, your too beautiful to cry." I whisper back. She picks her head up and wipes her tears, looking up she sees the boys. Oh no. "Sorry for intruding. I should be going." She starts to get up but then instantly fell. "Woah easy there cutie." Taylor says, catching her. My blood starts to boil when he said that. I don't know why. I don't like her! We just met. "Sorry," she blushes. Taylor places her down next to him. "You okay?" Cameron asked. I could see her mood instantly. "Nothing I'm fine. I really should be going." She tries again, but Cameron grabs her waist, "No please tell me." His protective side coming out. They're gonna be close. "Okay.. Well this morning my mom called me down to the kitchen. She sat me down, and grabbed my hand. Then she asked, ' you know how your brother is in the army, and he was in Afghanistan? Well there was a s-suicide b-bomb' " she stutters at the end. I could tell she's holding in the tears. I look over at Cameron, he's holding her close, his face in a frown. Definitely gonna be close. "Can we not talk about this?"
She mutters wiping her tears. "Sure." Cameron says, still keeping his arms around her. "Tell us about yourself." Nash smiles. "Um okay, I'm Emily." She starts, Nash and I share a look. "Uh, why are you giving each other that look?" She questions. "Oh, We know someone who has the same name on youtube. She's amazing, I'll have to show you sometime." She nods and continues, "I'm 14 years old, my favorite color is green, and I do know who you guys are." The whole room goes quiet. "Y-you do?" Taylor coughs. "Yea. Your Hayes grier, nash grier, Taylor Caniff, and Cameron Dallas." Cameron's eyes go wide, nash chokes. "But don't worry I won't say anything." She laughs. All of us relax. "Thanks so much." Nash breathes. "I'm sorry for crashing here, but I got to go." She gets up and heads for the door. "Wait! Again.." I tell her. She turns around and smiles a little. "Yea?" "What's your number so we can hang out?" I ask, she blushes. Aw that's cute. She writes on a paper and gives me it, "How far away are you?" Cameron asked. "Um 30 minutes." We all looked at her shocked. She looks down at the ground, staring hard. Cameron walks up to her and hugs her tight. "Do you want a ride?" He asks. "Yes. Thank you." "Can I go?" I ask nervously. "Um sure!" She smiles. "Actually, can you stay here? I want to talk to Emily." Cameron said. Emily's eyes go wide. "Oh okay." I mumble. "I'll see you later Hayes." Emily comes up and hugs me tight, "thanks for helping me." She whispers. I nod and kiss her cheek. She blushes and walks out the door with Cam.

Cameron's POV- We hop in my car and drive to her place in silence. "Take a left here." She tells me. Reaching her drive way, Emily starts to get out of the car. "Hey Emily, just know.. I'm here for you. I really am." I tell her sincerely. She starts crying. Ah shit. Unbuckling my seatbelt I get out of the car and hug her. "Please don't cry!" I mumble. "I haven't heard that in so long." She mutters into my t-shirt. My heart just broke. "Baby girl.." I kiss the top of her hair. "Here's my number. Take it, know I'm here for you." She smiles at the ground and takes the paper. "Thanks so much Cameron." Emily smiles, "I got to go. Thanks again for everything." She waves goodbye. I get back in my car and drive off. If she ever gets hurt.. I swear that person will get hurt.. She already means so much.