Love Game

Cameron's P.O.V- "Hayes, bro, you need to calm down." Nash spoke as we went down the stairs to where Hayes is pacing back and forth. "You want me to calm down?! The person I love is in her fucking room breaking piece by-" My eyes widened, "You love Emily?"
"I mean- I um.." He started. "Aw. Baby Hayes has a crush." Taylor teased, I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Yes. I do love her." Hayes spoke. Then I said, "Hayes, you're like a brother to me okay. But I'm not letting you date her-"
"Cameron! I love her! You can't just forbid me from dating her!"
"Listen to me! Emily means way too much to me. You've dated so many girls saying you love them but in the end you tear them apart. Emily doesn't need that!" I scowl, he is not dating my baby. Looking me in the eyes, Hayes stepped forward, his hands in fists. "I will date her if it's the last thing I do." I stepped closer to him, our faces inches apart, both breathing heavy. "You will not fucking touch her. If you lay one hand on her, I will kick your ass." My hands were on his shirt, lifting him off the ground. I don't know what's coming over me but I can't control it.
"Cam I know you're-" "Nash shut up." I growl. "I love Emily more than anything. I would take a bullet for her. I don't really give two shits if you don't want me dating her. I will make her mine and I could never even dream of hurting her." Hayes went on. "Oh right yeah. I'm still not letting you date her. You're gonna end up fucking up." Next thing I know, Hayes punches me right to the cheek, making me stumble a little. "Fucking do that again. I dare you." My voice cold. "Okay." Hayes smirked, swinging again at me. Then it turned into a full out fist fight.
"Hey! Hey! Stop!" Taylor yelled, grabbing Hayes. Nash grabbed my arms and put them behind my back. "You two need to stop. This is getting out of control." Nash spoke. "Hayes let's go." Taylor dragged Hayes to his room. "Hayes you don't even have a chance with her." I shouted, "I will never let you date her, I will do everything in my power to make sure you don't go near her, even if it kills me." Nash dragged me over to the couch, "Dude. What the fuck is wrong with you." "What's wrong with me?! What about Hayes!" I said.
"Can you not see it? Emily is In love with Hayes! I'm not just saying this because Hayes is my brother. I've been through every girlfriend with him, but Emily is different for him. It's the way that they look at each other, talk to each other. And so what if Hayes breaks her heart? I mean, yeah, we'll all be a little mad at him, but it's life, relationships come and go. Cameron, let them fall in love, do what they want." I thought for a moment.. I just don't want to see her hurt. "Yeah but-"
"Cameron. Don't you remember your first time being in love?"
Then he left, leaving me to my thoughts.