Mine.

Cameron's POV- I woke up to Emily not in my arms like the way she fell asleep. Maybe she got breakfast? Putting on a sweatshirt, I go downstairs and see Emily and Hayes cuddled up In a chair, Hayes playing with her hair. I stand where he can see me and glare. He knows not to hurt her, I'm watching him.. Instantly he stops playing with her hair and separates himself from her just by a little. Good. Then my phone goes off with a reminder: Justin's burial. Shit. This will be the worst day for her. Getting a banana, I sit on the couch going through youtube. "Today is the day.." Hayes mumbled. I nodded and continued staring at the screen. "How do you think she'll take it?" He asked. Looking up, I see him staring down at her. "Hard. It'll hit her hard when he finally gets put 6 feet under." Hayes nods, you could practically see him thinking about all this. There was a moment of silence, then I say,"She'll be okay though. Emily is the toughest girl I know."

Emily's POV- Waking up, Hayes is still holding me, but is going through his twitter. "Morning." I yawn, stretching I hit him in the face. "Jesus! Morning to you too!" He rubs his eye, where I hit him. "Whoops. Sorry not sorry." I giggle. Hayes glares but then starts laughing. "I'm gonna go shower." I tell him. "Good. You smell." Hayes plugs his nose. "Ya, I smell better than you." Winking, I go upstairs to the bathroom.

Hayes's POV- As Emily goes upstairs, her phone goes off. A text. "Hey em-" Eh. She don't need it now. Who's it from? Unlocking her phone, it's a text from some guy named Felipe. 'Hey Emily! Wanna hang out of Friday? Go penny-boarding or something? I miss you so much!😘'
Who the fuck is Felipe. I could feel my blood rising, my hands form a fist. Did those kisses mean nothing to her?! Cause I know damn well they meant everything to me. "Heyo!" Tay says, jumping onto the couch. I don't say anything. "Dayummmm. Someone's grumpy." "Shut up Taylor." Rolling his eyes, Taylor spreads out on the couch. "What's bugging you?" I can tell Taylor.. He's like my best friend.
"Ok, so Emily's up in the shower, and her phone just went off from this kid named Felipe. Saying, ' Hey Emily wanna hang out' blah blah blah 'I miss you' That pisses me off! Do the kisses we had not matter! Obviously not to her." I lean back into the chair, my arms crossed. "Did you ever think that they are just friends?" Taylor questioned. "People who are just friends, don't say I miss you." "Actu-" "Not boy and girl friends." Crossing his arms, Taylor raises an eyebrow. "Jealous buddy?" I stay silent. "Dude, she has feelings for you. Don't stress yourself out." Then he leaves and goes back up to his room. I walked into my room and layed down on my bed, facing the ceiling. I wouldn't stress out, If I could call her mine.