Wake up call

Emily's POV- Getting up from Cam's grip, I walk downstairs to watch some tv. Turning it on, the only good thing that's on is.. Nothing. Cool. "Emily!" Hayes screamed from upstairs. "What?!" I yell. "Come here! Now!" His voice deepened, sounding a little more threatening. Uh oh. Walking upstairs, into his room, he's not in there. Maybe in the bathroom? Looking in the bathroom, nobody is there. But when I turn around, there's Hayes standing there with Tay, Nash, and Cam. "Uh, hey guys." I say. "You are such a bitch Emily, my god." Nash told me, rolling his eyes. What? Nash would never say- "You honestly should just go die." Taylor spoke up. I'm so confused. "What?" Next thing I know, Nash is beating me left and right, punching my stomach and face, making me fall to the floor. "Ouch! Nash stop!" I cry. Tears stream down my face. What is going on!? "Can the wittle baby not take it?" He asked in a baby voice. Then he punched me one last time, square in the stomach making me cough up blood. "You are so disgusting Emily. Like why are you even here still?" Taylor questioned. Soon, kicking me every where, leaving bruises where Nash hasn't. "C-cam?" I cry. He was sitting over there on the bed, laughing and staring. "Tay stop." Cameron said. Taylor stopped and smirked. Cam came over and crouched down next to me. "We never did really like you." He whispered. My heart shattered. I can't believe he- "And Emily? I will never love you." Hayes said blankly, then he did something i never would have thought he would do. Reaching into this back pocket, he pulled out a gun. "Hayes please d-" I start, tears were running down my face, my body shaking. "Goodbye Emily." I heard a gun shot, then.. I woke up.

Hayes's POV- I rolled over and checked my phone, 3:36am. That's fucking fantastic. I can't sleep. Next thing I know, I hear a scream come from Cameron's room. Is he, he can't be.. Is he fucking her? Oh my god. I swear if he is.. Getting up, I sneak over to Cameron's room, and open the door quietly. Peering in, I see Emily isn't in there. What? Then who's scream was that? I'm so thirsty oh my god. Walking down stairs, into the kitchen, I grab a ice cold water bottle. Then I see movement in the living room. "Emily is that you?" I ask. "Yea Hayes.." I heard her voice. Turning on the kitchen lights, I see her cuddled up to a blanket, staring at the ceiling. Quietly, I walk over and sit on a chair by her. "What are you doing up?" I ask. She looks over at me, I could practically see the tiredness, broken, and sadness in her eyes. "Nightmare. What about you?" What was she dreaming about? "Eh, just couldn't sleep. What was the nightmare about?" I question. "Can we not talk about it?" She mumbled. "Babe, please tell me." I try. "Fine.. It was about you," me? Oh no. "And cam, tay, and nash." Thank god. "What happened?" I push. "Um.. You all ended up hurting me really bad, physically and emotionally. But you.. You ended up killing me in the end." My breathing stopped. I did what? Oh my god.."Emily I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you, you know that right?" I ask. She nods. "That would be the last thing I would ever want to do." She nods again, Her eyes closed halfway, "come here.." I whisper. Holding out my arms, she hesitates but crawls into my arms. I hold her close, close enough to feel her heart beat. "I won't let anything hurt you okay?" I mumble into her hair. "Promise?" Emily whispers. "Promise." I kiss her forehead, and place my head on hers. Moments later I was sound asleep, with the girl of my dreams in my arms.