Season 2 episode 6

Mosashi Pov

Satallizer and I where on the boat heading back to Chevalier base in Alaska thinking to myself what was happening over their while I was away but something else was on my mind as I remembered something from a bible I came across a while back.

And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

"Of course it was talking about the tower of Babel but creating artificial  pandora does that mean these nova are gods divine retribution our punishment? Perhaps they are. Someone once said that those you don't learn from history are destine to repeat and I fear we haven't learn from our history and where paying for it." I said to myself before Satallizer walked over to me and wrapped her arm around mine making me look at her.

"Something the  matter Mosashi? Satallizer asked

"No it's nothing just lost in thought that's all. Will be arriving at the base in a few minutes but whatever happens when we get there I will do all that I can to keep you and the others safe okay?" I said as I looked into her blue eyes as she laid her head on my shoulder as I petted her head. Once we got to the base I sensed a uneasy coming from the place as the both of us walked towards Elizabeth's room where Rana was waiting for us.

"Mosashi, Satallizer good your here." Rana said running up to us.

"What's up Rana what's the emergency?" I asked as Rana explained the whole situation.

"They did what!?" I said in anger

"Can you help her?" Rana asked as we entered Elizabeth's room where the others where waiting.

"How is she?" I asked

"Very bad." Andre replied.

"I see." I said walking over to Elizabeth's bed and stood over her and did a couple of hand signs while chanting a healing spell.

" I said walking over to Elizabeth's bed and stood over her and did a couple of hand signs while chanting a healing spell

 "Rin Kyo Toh Sha Kai Jin Retsu Zai Zen." I said as a green aura surrounded me and Elizabeth while the others looked on while the healing continued to work on Elizabeth. It was a riskily move for me to do but I managed to pull it off. Once the healing was complete Elizabeth slowly started to open her eyes.

"Hey sleeping beauty had a nice nap?" I asked as Elizabeth sat up in bed.

"What happened?" Elizabeth asked

"Mosashi healed you." Andre replied as he hugged her.

"Thank you Mosashi." Elizabeth said smiling at me.