Chapter Nine

3rd person pov

During class Rana was writing her name on the chalkboard in front of everyone before turning around looking at her classmates.

"My name Is Rana Linchen. I hope to get along with everyone." Rana announced before giving a sweet smile as the class started to mummer random things most likely about her.

"Rana-san is older than all of you, but she has enrolled here as a second-year to learn the basics of being a pandora. Please get along with her okay?" The teacher says.

"Yes Ma'am." The class replied.

"Know Rana as for your desk..." The teacher said as she looks around the room for a seat until Rana choses a seat next to Satellizer.

"This seat will suit me just fine if no one doesn't mind." Rana said looking at Satellizer.

"It doesn't bother me." Satellizer replied as Rana sat down.

"I look forward in working with you neighbor." Rana said as Satellizer had a mean look on her face.

later in class outside the girls were standing in front of the teacher.

"Okay ladies, today we'll be having a freestyle battles without limiters. Okay, one round will last three minutes. This is just a practice match, so I want you to play fair." The teacher said as Rana was standing across from Ganessa.

"Well Ms. transfer student shall we show you how we operate here at West Genetics? Even country bumpkins deserve a proper welcome after all." Ganessa said as she deployed her volt weapon chains of binding (a/n: tbh that some S&M bondage type shit) as she launched her attack while Rana just stood there before she summoned her volt weapon. (a/n: Japanese dub is a lot different from the English dub but still I like it)

"That's her volt weapon gloves and boots?" Said one of the girls as Rana jumped into the air and landed a hit ripping Ganessa  shirt.

"I see a close-range fighter." Said another girl as Rana delivered a kicked to Ganessa but she blocked with her chains.

" Said another girl as Rana delivered a kicked to Ganessa but she blocked with her chains

"Nice kick you don't look like much but you're not half bad for a rookie." Ganessa as Rana jumped backed 

"And your wits are as sharp as your tongue." Rana replied.

"If your trying to aggravate me I must admit you're doing an excellent job." Ganessa said as all of her chains entrapped Rana with nowhere to go so she took the hit but protected her vital points.

"Cheeky girl I think I have to put you in your place." Ganessa said as she getting ready to attack but Rana dodged all her attacks and had her fist at Ganessa stomach but stopped.