Chapter 13

Mosashi's Pov

Ah the beach nothing like the sun on the skin the water to play in and of course the sand who doesn't like the sand?

Anakin: I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

Mosashi/ Author: Shut up Anakin 

Anyway were was I? Oh right  the beach. You see the Pandora and their limiters got a week off so we dicided to spend it at the beach. To be fair I never been to the before so this was the first time I been to the beach. So anyway I was laying under the umberalla with my eyes closed just relaxing as the sun felt good on tails as I continue to relax.

"Excuse me master but may I put lotion on you body?" Miyabi asked as I look over to her as she was in a bikini holding a bottle of lotion.

"Yes you may." I said as I turned over on my stomach as Miyabi pored the lotion on to my back. She was very loyal ever since she submitted to me after I beat the living crap out of her during my first few days.

"Master I just want to say I'm sorry for what I put you though and what your brother did you I don't ever want to lose you." Miyabi said as I was a little surprised at the way she acted as she was still rubbing the lotion on my back and legs and then the front of my body.

"You really mean that?" I asked as the others suddenly walked over.

"What's going on here?" Ganessa asked with her hands on her hips.

"What. Just putting lotion on my masters body and I must say his body is that of a gods isn't that right master?" Miyabi asked as I nodded even through I still have little of the scars on me.

"Well I wanted to put lotion on his body as well." Attia getting all bothered by the fact she didn't get the chance.

"To bad so sad girls maybe next time. Now master just lay back down and let me take care of your body for you." Miyubi said before she was pulled away.

"Now way I'm next." Lana said.

"Get in line I'm next." Arnett said as the girls started to argue on who was gonna put lotion on me next as I pulled away by Satellizer we started to walk.

"Mosashi how do I look." Satella asked as I looked at her as she was blushing

" Satella asked as I looked at her as she was blushing

"You look beautiful Satella." I replied as I took her hand as we walked along the beach and enjoyed our time together.

"You I enjoy spending time with you and the girls but mostly you Satella I think you are beautiful and like I said to you before you are a flower." I said as we stop by a ice cream stand run by a Neopolitan haired girl as we walked up to the counter as the girl smiled at us.

" I said as we stop by a ice cream stand run by a Neopolitan haired girl as we walked up to the counter as the girl smiled at us