Chapter eight

Mosashi's Pov

It was  just another day at West Genetics as I was sitting under a tree with Satellizer resting her head on my arm while she listen to me play the flute. To be honest out of all the things I enjoy the most was playing the flute and it seem likes Satrllizer like listening to it as well. It has been a few weeks since the love confession of most of the girls and I had a grown a harem not because I needed one but the girls liked me well for me and my kindness and treated them with respect and saw them as women and not as pieces of meat. 

"Your music playing is very beautiful Mosashi." Satellizer said as I look at her and smile at her and stroked her cheek gently. But she wasn't the only one listing to my music as Atta, Elizabeth Arnett and Ganessa were near by

"I have to agree with Satelllizer on that one Mosashi." Arnett said as the four girls walked over to us.

"Hello ladies to what do I owe this little visit?" I asked.

"Oh no reason we were nearby and heard you playing on your flute and was wondering if you can play for us." Elizabeth said as I smiled and told them to have a seat as I started to play.

"So beautiful." Ganessa  said as I finished playing.

"I'm glad you like my music but I think it's almost time for class to start." I said as I it just so happened it was. As the six of us headed to the building.

Rana Linchen Pov

*Flashback*

"Go in peace child and may the goddess Kunlun be ever at your side to guild and protect you. Go now Rana and find he who should guild your destiny the young man to whom you are fated. Now arise." The patriarch said. 

*end flashback*

I was standing in front of the entrance of the school admire the place.

"This is west Genetics?" I said to myself as I started to walk around the school

"This is west Genetics?" I said to myself as I started to walk around the school. I was in awe on how incredible the school was and that I find my destined one in this land.

3rd person Pov

Mosashi was sitting in class listening to Ms. Yumi as she was going over the Nova and where they come from as a projection appeared in front of the class.

"This is your standard Nova. As you already know  when they materialize here from the dimension  of their origin all living things within a certain range are forcibly  restrain in other words their appearance causes a freezing.... and that's when a limiter must play his part. It is his duty to neuatrzed a Nova's freezing area creating as space in which his pandora can kill their foe." Ms. Yumi said.