Chapter ten

3rd person pov

*flashback*

Young Satallizer was standing in front of the El Bridget while holding her mother hands.

"As of today, this is gonna be our new home the El Bridget manor." Satallizer mother said as they walked inside the manor.

"Welcome to your home Ms. Noelle Allen Grace. We awaited your arrive." Said one of the maids.

"This is the El Bridget Manor. I am Olivia lady of the house of course you know my husband Howard the head of the family." Olivia said from the top of the stairs.

" Olivia said from the top of the stairs

"I can't- "Noelle said

"Illness has taken quite a toll on your body frankly I thought you would drop dead long before making it here. I shall obey Howards wishes and allow you to stay here with us but make no mistake I have no attention of accepting you as part of our family so long as I live. Have I may myself clear?" Olivia said. (a/n: God she's such a bitch)

"Sorry about that Ms. Allen Grace. It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am I'm the eldest daughter of the family. My name is Violet El Bridget. I don't think we've met who might you be?" Violet asked bending over and gave Satallizer a warm smile.

"Go on introduce yourself to the nice lady." Noelle said.

"I'm Satellizer Allen Grace. I'm nine years old." Satellizer said shyly.

"Well isn't that a beautiful name and this is my little brother Louis he's just eight years old, so I guess that makes you his big sister." Violet said as Luis (a/n: little ungrateful little bastard) just gave Satellizer a I don't like you I wish you die look scaring the little girl.

" Violet said as Luis (a/n: little ungrateful little bastard) just gave Satellizer a I don't like you I wish you die look scaring the little girl

"It's okay say hello." Violet said.

"THAT THING IS NOT MY SISTER!!!" Louis said.

Later in the yard Louis was laughing as Satellizer was on her hands and knees as Louis was on top of her like a horse with a whip hitting her butt while pulling on her hair. (a/n: Getting really pissed off at this little shit stain of a brother)

 (a/n: Getting really pissed off at this little shit stain of a brother)