Chapter one

Flashback*

A group of Pandora stood in front of a giant Nova that was attacking the city of Japan as most of the girls were tired and beating clothes torn exposing their bodies.

"Ma'am! we have to retreat!" Said one of the female Pandora

"No! We're almost through the Nova's core! Keep pushing!" Said the lead Pandora as the Nova let out a ear covering screech as it was about to attack  when all of a sudden the Pandora hears a loud howl and then a giant tail flies through the air hitting the nova as a giant fox with ninetails appeared in front of the Pandora's as it stared down the Nova before it charged at it and sank his fangs into the nova and tossing it around like a rag doll before throwing it in to the water surprising the Pandora's

"Wow it's the guarding fox." Said one of the Pandoras as  the Nova raises from the water right when a massive ball of energy formed in the foxes mouth and fired at the nova as the attack hits the nova destroying the core as the ninetails howl and then the entire scene pauses. Turns out it was a recording video in a classroom.

 Turns out it was a recording video in a classroom

"This recording was from our squad from last year. I want you all to take notes and better prepare yourself for the simulation." Said Ms. Yumi as a Pandora student raises her hand.

"Yes Kaho?" Ms. Yumi said.

"Just what or were did that giant ninetails come from." Kaho asked.

"We don't know where it came from but we've been trying to locate the last sighting of the fox. I can imagine seeing it again. The power it had to take out that nova." Ms. Yumi said.

Mosashi Pov

It was a calm Friday night as I was standing on top of the hill over looking the city of Japan as the moon was high in the night sky with no clouds in sight. It was very peaceful just the way I like it. As I was lost in my thoughts I heard sirens going off as I see several ships in the bay taking a postions as a nova emerged from the water as it created as wave destroying all the ships in the area.

"So much for a peaceful knight." I said as I sighed and jumped down from the hill and headed towards the harbor.

*West Genetics, 3rd person pov

At West Genetics Sister Margaret was looking at the monitors as one of the girl got her attention.

"Sister Margaret A nova has appeared in sector C!" Said the girl.

"Deploy the Pandora's Immediately." Sister Margaret said.

 A women's voice came over the intercom "Calling units  1, 21, 19,3 to the airfield. A Level S nova as appeared on the north east side of Japan move to engage." The women on the intercom said. The Pandora's arrived at the destination as it was about twenty minutes out from the harbor.

"Okay listen up girls in twenty minutes we will engage the Nova. West Genetics have taught and trained us for this very mission." Said the leader of the Pandora as the Nova got closer they ready themselves  when one of the Pandora's  looked up to see someone standing on top of a crane.