To Contact A DLC

Minato City, Japan...

Atlus HQ...

The hottest kids on the block our now out and about and ready to play...or to put it plainly...the "phantom thieves" just finished up with a long day of approving spin-offs and are now ready to relax...

Ryuji: All right! Another hard day's work, done!

Morgana: What work? All you did was sign a couple of papers.

Ann: Hey! I wouldn't say it was that easy! Considering how many they were suggesting!

Haru: Not to mention, if you were the one signing the papers, Mona-san, it would legitimately be considered difficult.

Futaba: Since you don't have hands. *Grins.*

Morgana: *Does his best pouty face.*

Makoto: Still, I do think that we made the best decisions for what we've signed off on.

Futaba: Heh heh heh...when do you suppose these'll release, Akira?

It was then, from out of the building, came the leader of the Phantom Theieves, Akira Amamiya a.k.a. Joker.

Akira/Joker: Not for a while, you know how Atlus can be. Especially when it comes to both Western Releases and...well...

Morgana: Milking the franchise?

Akira: Yeah...there's no kind way to put it...Yu told me all about it already...

Ryuji: Huh...well...whatever! We now have some time off!

Akira: Yeah...about that...being the leader and everything means I have a little extra work to do...

Everyone: Awwwwww...

Akira: Don't worry, it's relatively simple compared to what we just did, just sorting some mail.

Ann: Oh! Well that's not too bad!

Makoto: Alright then. You finish up that and then we can all finally relax for a bit.

Yusuke: Might I suggest we go to the park for this hangout? I find that it does often get my artistic senses more...in-tuned.

Futaba: Ughhhhhhh...

Akira: A visit to the park does sound relaxing actually. Any objections?

...
...
...

Akira: Alright then. It's settled. I'll see you all there as soon as I'm finished.

Ryuji: Heck yeah! See you soon, man!

Joker & Morgana (who is in regular cat form at the moment) then turn around back into the building before heading to where the mail is kept.
Meanwhile the other Phantom Theives are trekking through the business district and several shops on their way to the park...

Yusuke: Let me just say now that a lot of these spin-offs have allowed for quite a spectacle, each with different art styles and gameplay, each being aseticcally pleasing in their own ways.

Ann: Suuuuure...plus it allows to try new things we never got the chance to do in our main game!

Ryuji: Exactly! Don't you think so, Futaba?...Futaba?

Everyone looks back to see that Futaba is starting at a poster in the window of a game store.
It's a poster advertising "Super Smash Bros. Special."

Futaba: Heh heh heh...

Ryuji: What're you looking at?...oh yeah, that Nintendo crossover.

Makoto: It definitely feels like everyone has been talking about it ever since it was first revealed to be happening.