Chap 32

It was the day of discharge of Sanskar. Finally after 20 days of being in hospital, he was getting back to his home.

Sujata had made sure that his favorite flowers and things are in his room. His bed was covered with his favourite bedsheets. His room was decorated with his favorite curtain.

Sanskar was sitting on his couch thinking about all the past events. He got disturbed by a knock. It was Durga prasaad who was standing there.

"Dad! You don't need to knock!" Sanskar said and stood up.

"Keep sitting beta! Actually I thought to make coffee for both of us!" Dp said while forwarding a cup of coffee to him.

"Dad! Why did you make? Where are Ravi, Kantabai and all?" Sanskar said while being amazed.

"Can't a father do something for his son?" Durga prasaad said with a smile.

Sanskar smiled.

"You are not only my son. You are my friend, my secret keeper! You know that na!" Durga prasaad said and sipped coffee.

"Yes dad! Always!" Sanskar said and took and took a sip of coffee.

"Beta! You have known Swara for enough time now, hai na!" Durga prasaad said, "Don't you think it's high time you both should get married!"

Sanskar blushed a little.

"I was about to talk to you about it. But destiny had other plans." Sanskar took a deep breath and took a sip of coffee again, "Yes dad! I want to marry her. Time and date depends on you."

Durga prasaad's eyes glittered. Finally his son had found his life partner.

"I will look for a good date. I want her in my home asap." Durga prasaad was more than excited.

Sanskar too was very happy. But before everything, he wanted to know everything about her past. He wanted to be the one who can know what Swara wants before even she says.

He thought something and dialed Swara's number.

"My apartment, today at 7" Sanskar said as soon as she picked up the call.

"But Sanskar, you need not to exert yourself." Swara said.

"Do you think that I am going to mop the floor there? I will be sitting comfortably on couch with you by my side." Sanskar replied.

At 7, swara knocked on the door of his apartment. Sanskar himself opened the door.

"How are you?" Swara asked as soon as she entered.

"Completely fine! Just a little weakness!" Sanskar replied and made her sit on couch.

As soon as she sat, Sanskar immediately put his head on her lap.

"Ab ye kya tha?" Swara asked.

"Taking my right!" Sanskar winked.

After a little chit chat about everything, Sanskar got up and signed her to follow him.

She followed him to balcony.

"You remember, our story started from here only. I jumped from here only!" Sanskar said.

"Yesss! And I placed my car just a little to the side. That truck filled with mattress was just below!" Swara too remembered.

"You know! You came in my life to make me realise something! Now I have to make you realise the same thing." Sanskar said and made her sit on the bean bag.

"Don't worry! Suicide nhi krungi main!" Swara laughed a little.

"Madame! Bottling up emotions is also a kind of suicide." Sanskar said and sat near her on a chair, "For now, forget you are a doctor. Just keep away your logical empath mind away. For now just shed off all your boundaries, just remove your masks. I want to see the Swara, in her original form, who gets hurt too, who feels bad too. I don't want you to step in anyone's shoes and see his situation from his point of view or judge anyone's condition on the basis of his past experience. I just want to know about your heart."