Chap 15

"Hmm! What's going on between you two?" Parineeta asked Swara as soon as Sanskar went out. Afterall she was Swara's best friend. She could read her face easily.

"Nothing obviously!" Swara replied and rolled her eyes.

"Come on! I had seen you hugging him. This is such a big deal." Parineeta teased.

"Yr! It was the need of time." Swara herself didn't know the answer.

"Oh! You have got more serious cases than him. But you do not exceed your limits." Parineeta was damn serious this time, " You maintain proffessionality, you maintain a distance, always! And these sessions, these are the work of a counsellor. Psychiatrist don't do such things for anyone."

Parineeta was right. Swara was getting personally involved with Sanskar. Whatever she was doing, was far out of boundaries of a psychiatrist.

"Am I doing wrong?" Swara was confused.

"Did I say this?" Parineeta patted her hair.

"I don't know but his emotions, his words are something which make my heart melt. His pain feels me as my own. Since day 1, I felt an unknown connection with him." Swara finally opened her heart in front of her bestie, "I don't know, out of nowhere, he entered my life and I think my whole purpose of life has shifted upon his recovery, his happiness."

"Swara! You are the doctor of people's emotions. But you yourself didn't understand your own emotions." Parineeta said.

Swara went into a trance of thoughts. Parineeta was right. Whatever Swara was saying clearly implicated towards one single emotion- love.

"Do you remember, what Nikhil always used to say!" Parineeta held her hand, "Swara! You always understand others, look after other's emotions but never pay heed to your own. Hai na!"

A voice clicked in Swara's ears, swara! Let out your emotions too! At least in front of me! How much will you bottle up! I am here for you!

A tear slipped from Swara's eyes. Nikhil's smiling face came in front of her eyes.

"4 years Swara! But still you haven't overcome the guilt of your heart." Parineeta said while wiping her own tears.

"Pari! I don't know why! I feel myself responsible for his...." Swara couldn't speak further.

"No Swara! In fact you were his biggest support." Parineeta said. She was wiping her tears continuously.

Swara wiped parineeta's tears with her thumb. She hugged her lightly.

"I failed your brother, Pari! I am sorry!" Swara let out a gentle sob.

"No Swara! Never!" Parineeta wiped her tears. She could understand Swara's turmoil. She could understand what would her heart cursing her for!

Swara controlled her tears. She was absolutely pro in controlling her emotions. But was she controlling her emotions or masking them!

"I know Swara! Nikhil loved you very much. I have seen him loving you like anything." Pari started, "I know he has set very high standards of love for you. He loved you the way your heart should be loved. But that doesn't mean he only could love you."

Swara smiled at Parineeta. "Pari! You are saying as if Mr. Maheshwari loves me." She said.

"Yes he does! It's evident. Otherwise why would a superstar, the person who has everything rushed to you." Parineeta tried to make her realise.

"That's because of his nature. Nothing else." Swara tried to contradict.

"Yes! He is good natured, helping, caring. But nobody does this much just for the sake of help." Parineeta's words made Swara think about everything. Both of them were doing more than they should. Everything was going on in a limitless way. And only one thing in this world was limitless- the emotion of love.