Chap 13

Sanskar's heart was feeling at peace. He broke the hug and looked into DP's eyes. There were tears of guilt. There were tears of joy too. He got his son back.

"Beta! I am...!" He couldn't say further. Sometimes words are not enough to explain the feelings. DP folded his hands in front of Sanskar.

"No dad! No!" Sanskar held DP's hands in between. They hugged again. All the bitterness of sanskar's heart was flowing through his eyes. It was washing off the old bad memories. After all getting rid of bad memories is important for creating new ones.

"It's all due to Dr. Bose!" DP said. Sanskar couldn't agree more. But these words made him remember Swara's condition. His eyes searched for her in the hall. She was nowhere to be seen.

"Dad! Where is she?" Sanskar asked DP. Dp had no answer. Sanskar walked towards her room and there she was, lying on her bed in a deep sleep. Sanskar didn't realise when she retired to her room. She didn't even gave him a chance to thank her.

Sanskar came closer to her and covered her properly with the comforter. Her angelic face was shining in the moonlight. Sanskar remembered the first time he looked at her, in the hospital room. He misunderstood her for an angel. But now he realised, she was really an angel.

DP saw Sanskar smiling at Swara. He was a father. He understood the emotion in his son's heart. He came near him and carressed his hair. Sanskar looked at him and smiled.

"Let her rest! She has exhausted all her energy today." DP said while looking lovingly towards Sanskar. Sanskar nodded though he did not want to leave. But he knew that his presence in her room while sleeping may make her uncomfortable if she wakes up in between. He did not want that scenario.

He followed DP to the hall. Father and son were going to have a good time together for the very time. There was discussion about everything. It started with upcoming movies, to his acting skills to the friendship DP had in his college times to love.

It was half past 12 in night when DP thought to go back. Sanskar went to see off him to his car. "Dad! When are you coming the next time?" DP was elated to hear this. "Everyday, pakka!" DP hugged him, "But I won't disturb you in between your session with Dr. Bose!"

At first Sanskar couldn't understand the meaning of Dp's words but when DP winked, he let out a hearty laugh.
"So, this is different na, I mean from your previous flings." Dp asked.

"Yes Dad!" There was a shy smile on Sanskar's face. "Beta! Take my words. She is different from other girls whom you have met. Take care of her heart. Don't ever break her." DP was concerned.

"Dad! She doesn't even know!" Sanskar laughed nervously. "Strings of heart are attached." DP patted Sanskar's back, "she does not know but she can feel. I have seen this today, in her eyes."

"What?" Sanskar exclaimed. "You are mistaking it."

"These eyes have seen many things." DP said, "You only ask your heart, were your tears so important to her that she collected all her strength in this condition just to console you. This is not the proffessional attitude. This is something persoal my son."

Sanskar felt as if he was flying high on cloud 7. There was reciprcation from Swara too, Sanskar's heart was filled with joy just thinking about this.

"Good night my child! Be happy always!" DP kissed his forehead and bid him goodbye.

Sanskar entered his apartment. He took a glance at Swara. She was sleeping on her side. Her hair were disturbing her sleep a little. Sanskar thought to enter inside to took that flick of hair away from her face but his moment was ruined by Swara's phone.