Chapter XLVII: Katie

Hii guyss!!

It's chapter day:)

Sorry for being a little late with this chapter. I'm having so much school stuff these couple weeks that I totally forgot that 5 days have already passed.

But now here it is. After a few chapters from Hunter, finally here's one from Katie.

Hope you enjoy this one. Feel free to comment and share your thoughts.  And also you can ask me anything:)

******DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!******

Stay safe, take care!:)

I'll come with the new chapter soon.

PS: You're AWESOME!! :P

-E.K

'I love you' He said. And I was just lying there, and I couldn't say anything.

Five minutes ago we were kissing. I mean we were kissing for real.

I close the door behind me and lean against it.

''I love you too.'' I say, then someone just randomly speaks up.

''Hello stranger. Where've you been?''

I jump up.

''Jeez you scared me.'' I freak out. ''How did you get in here?'' I ask Liz.

''You left the door open.''

''Oh.''

I throw myself down onto the bed.

''Katie? Where have you been?'' Comes the same question.

''Uh, I was out. Um...walking.'' I lie.

''You never walk.'' She's looking at me with her eyebrows raised.

Of course she doesn't buy it. She knows me too much.

''Now I do.''

''Katie?'' She has a questioning look on her face.

''What?''

''Are you okay?''

''Yeah why?''

''You look different. You're smiling. You never smile without a reason. What's more, you're glowing. What happened?'' Her face lightens up.

''Nothing I just...'' I can't help it. I put on a half smile.

''Katie Holy Howell! Did you hook up with someone? Who is it? Do I know him?'' She freaks out.

Oh my God!

''I don't know. It just happened.''

''Yeah?''

''With Hunter.'' His name leaves my mouth.

In this exact moment, Liz starts screaming. I need to cover my ears or I'll go deaf.

''Holy shit!! What? How was it? Where and when?'' All these questions keep coming from her while she's jumping like an idiot.

''If I tell you, you'll leave me alone?'' I ask, hoping her answer will be yes.

''No. But you can still tell me.'' Her smile grows.

''I don't know. We just...he took me to his room and we kissed.''

Wow...how weird it is to say this out loud. I mean, in a good way. But like...woahhh!!

''Wow! You dirty little girl. I'm proud of you.'' She says patting my shoulder. ''Aaaand, how was it?'' She asks curious.