Temptation

(New writing style)

Gardevoir paces back and forth in front of Connors unconscious body in his room. She laid him on his bed so that he could be more comfortable, but her paranoia began to sink in. What if he remembers? What if I did something bad to him and he doesn't wake up? All these questions flooded her head as tears rolled down her face thinking about the worst outcome. There was nothing much she could do except wait.

Morning rises on a brand new day, the sun beginning to shine all through out the house. As it hits the eye of Connor he begins to shift around. He slowly opens his eyes that were being lazered by the suns light. He seems dazed as he stretches and yawn wondering what had happened to him and why he was in bed. His thought process was stopped when he saw something under the covers move and began to feel something wrapped around his abdomen. He lifted the covers to see Gardevoir with her hands around him asleep! Flustered and mad he looked around to find something and luckily he had a cup of water at his nightstand. Reaching for and grabbing it he splashed it onto her causing her to gasp and sit up shocked.

Gardevoir: Ahh! What's happening!?

Connor: You did it again Gard, I keep telling you I'm not comfortable with this.

Though he was scolding her Gardevoir didn't hear a single word as she was more happy to see him awake and well. She went in to hug him and began tearing up.

Gardevoir: Connor your awake! I thought you were going to leave me!

Connor: Ow! Ow! Hey your heart piece is stabbing me!

Gardevoir: Oh right sorry! I'm just really happy!

Connor: Wait so what happened?

Gardevoir: You.. don't... remem... Oh you uh, you collapsed onto the floor yesterday, I guess from being exhausted from all the things you did yesterday.

She lied to him and tittered trying to play it off.

Connor: Really? I don't think that's happened before. Well thanks for watching after me Gard, I guess I owe you for that.

He began to get up and walk to the door that lead to the living room. As he did, Gardevoir couldn't help but blush deeply as how Connor now referred to her as "Gard".

It was time for Connor to get to work, he had all the supplies he need and he was heading off to his destination. Gardevoir had tried to protest that he needed to rest up more before he should work but he insisted. In the end he left her alone for the day and she was left upset. Still she was very lucky he didn't remember what had caused his little unconscious time, and what he saw before it happened. Even thinking about the situation makes Gardevoir a face bright red. She covered it with a pillow and groaned into it.

Gardevoir: Why did I have to be so curious? It's because of that stupid computer that it has me all worked up.

She says glaring at the computer as if it were some real person. After calming herself down a bit she sat up and looked back at it. Hesitating for a moment she decided to go up to the device and use it once again. She was still very nervous about it but she had no idea what her body was doing, so maybe this might have some answers.

Gardevoir spent her whole day surfing everything she could to help her situation, but every time it said the same thing. The most common solution was to simply please yourself, but just the thought of doing it made her blush and feel lewd. Though the next option didn't sound better, since it involves actually doing "it". And with no one but her master to do such an act, it would be very unlikely. As she was in a nervous thought process she heard the sound of keys at the door. Quickly she closed out every tab and shut the computer down before rushing to the couch and laying on it. The door opened to a worn out Connor as he walked in a placed the keys on the table. He looked around for Gardevoir and saw she was laying on the couch "sleeping". After hearing the door shut, Gardevoir pretended to wake up after a long nap even yawning to sell it.

Gardevoir: Oh hey Connor, you're finally back. How was work?

Connor: A bit rough, wasn't told I'd be watching over a Charmeleon so it was a bit rough.

Gardevoir: Hope it wasn't too bad, I just slept the whole day and did nothing so don't worry.

Connor: I could tell, but anyway I'm gonna go and clean up in the shower. If your hungry there should still be leftovers in the fridge.

(Slight lemon ahead)

With that he walked away and she wiped her head relieved she wasn't suspicious. She went in the fridge but she wasn't that hungry and only got some carrots that were in a bag. But as she got one she remembered about the things she looked up and how some objects could be used. Red began to flood her face as she began to feel hot. Her imagination went wild as she stared at the vegetable. She looked around and saw the door closed and the water running letting her know Connor had just started his shower. With one final look back she decided to succumb to her lust, but she placed the carrot back and went behind the couch. She removed her panties and which were already wet and breathed heavily as she looked at her hand. "You could also simply use your fingers" she thought as she had read it on the website. Slowly her hand went under her dress and to her wet slit. As she felt the touch of her finger she shook a bit with a gasp, but continued further. She went until her two fingers were now inside of her which left her breathing heavy as sweat ran down the sides of her head. After a moment she took them out and back in, each time making her feel stunned with pleasure. Small moans escaped her mouth as she tried covering her mouth. But it was like a wave of pleasure as she thought about doing this with Connor. She was rapidly reaching her climax, saying Connors name each time her fingers went back in. "Connor~...... Connor~....... I want you.... So bad~". Until with one final push she moaned loudly though her hand tried to cover it up. As she finished up she felt her telepathic powers activate by accident and quickly calmed herself. Breathing heavily she tried to get her composure back and got up to find something to clean the mess she made.

Meanwhile as Connor got out of the shower he was confused and flustered at the fact he had a very vivid picture of Gardevoir playing with her self. He shook his head blushing thinking he actually thought of it himself, unaware that it happened right next door.