Chapter 28 - Or I'll Make You Lick It!

Chapter 28: Or I'll Make You Lick It!

~Nine Days Left~

Blake flicked paint at my hair and I flinched as it hit me square in the forehead. My eyes narrowed dangerously, and I furiously bit my lip, "You did not just throw paint at me, Blake King." He smirked casually, leaning against the door frame carelessly, "Oh, I think I just did. Sky blue goes quite well with your skin tone, you know." I dipped my hand in the can of open paint, and threw it at his shirt, laughing as it splattered all over the once clean, white shirt he had on.

"Sky blue goes quite well with your used to be white shirt, you know." I mocked, waiting for Blake to get annoyed and throw more paint. I had been painting the spare room of Annie's white, and had planned on stencilling in moons and stars in the sky blue on the white walls. Blake smiled suddenly, and dipped his finger in the can, splodging it on my nose squarely. He continued to grin, staring at me to see what I would do to get him back. An idea flashed, and I giggled quietly as I thought about it.

I stepped closer to Blake, a seductive smirk fixed on my features. I snaked my arms around his neck, and I leaned in, lips just about brushing his. "I love you but....." I trailed off suggestively, and his eyes swam with lust and happiness, and I pecked along his jaw with planned kisses. I pulled away, and leaned back in straight away, caressing his cheek and chin gently. "But I have to do this." I finished with an evil beam, before grabbing a tester of the blue paint and pouring the liquid over his head, watching with satisfaction as it ran down his shirt making him yelp and jump up in the air, panicked.

"You sinful, sinful child! You should know you shouldn't mess with those bigger than you!" Blake taunted, finally adjusting to the paint that was still dripping from his body. He shook his head, spraying blue droplets all over the walls, floor and me. I pounded his torso, begging for him to stop moving his head, and Blake ignored me, more interested in annoying me. When I wasn't looking, he dipped his hands in the big can, and flung it at my chest, but I side-stepped the flying blur of blue and it landed on the wall, creating an artistic dash in the middle of the pristine wall.

I stared at it, inspiration filling me. I turned to Blake, and he was watching me confusedly, eyeing up the paint splatter on the wall. "Do that again!" I commanded, jumping about. "You actually want me to throw paint at you?" Blake said disbelievingly, and I laughed, bobbing my head in approval. "Throw it at me, and I'll throw some back. I don't care about the mess." I declared, dancing around the room, throwing paint at Blake, half hitting him, and leaving a Blake shaped outline on the wall. Blake did a phoney battle cry, before leaping forward and hurling paint at me, while I laughed; throwing my hands up in delight.

Screw the moons and the stars on the walls, Blake shaped splatters were better, much better. The moons and stars were going on the ceiling instead, and maybe in some glow in the dark paint. A small while later, I was carefully dabbing a paint brush along Blake, who was pressed against the west wall and standing as still as possible. "What is the point of this?" Blake asked, as I continued painting as close as possible to his body, "Well, this way I can compare Michael's growth to how tall you were." I explained, outlining his strong shoulder blades cautiously. "But I get to do yours, next to mine." Blake ordered, and I smiled up at his patient face, briefly stopping painting.

"It's a deal, big guy." I snickered, dunking the paintbrush into the tin of paint. "And could you please help me paint on the ceiling tomorrow?" I implored, pouting slightly and eyes widening. "You know, if I pulled that face, I'd look like a twat, but when you do it, you almost look cute. So yes, yes I'll help, can't really say no." Blake joked, and I shot him a glare. "Do you want me to paint extra slow, and have you stand here for around six hours? So shut up, or I'll make you lick it!" I exclaimed, waving my paintbrush in the air crankily. Watching Blake lick a paintbrush would, at its least, be entertaining.