Rescued By An Angel (Literally) Chapter 6

Chapter 6 : So Bad...

Blake didn't know what was happening.

All he knew was that all this stuff is hella strange.

What was going on?

It was hard being this close to her, and not being able to do what he wanted to do.

Blake wanted to kiss her.

So bad..

But he had to settle with just staring at her, and smiling at her.

Blake finally tuned into what the dozy secretary was saying, he had fixed his and The Freeman Girl's timetables so they'd be the exact same. Blake had also made her make him and The Freeman Girl 'Buddies.'

Then he found himself in a deserted hallway with The Freeman Girl.

Shit. She was beautiful. Really beautiful. Blake restrained himself, he wanted to kiss her, even more.

Then she spoke directly to him.

And it was like his world stopped.

"Heya, I'm Cassy, Cassy Freeman."

Cassy.

It was her, it made her her. He was entranced by her voice, and then he replied, "I'm Blake King, and hi to you too."

Blake wanted her to look at him. Look at him properly. He willed it. He charged his spirit into that wish, and her head slowly rose up, and she met his eyes.

She continued to talk to him, and Blake could tell she was nervous. He could feel it, in Cassy's thoughts and her aura. Blake zoned out, this whole thing was just so strange.

He hadn't been on a job before, but even he knew this wasn't nor-

Shit.

Cassy was staring at Blake expectantly, and it hit him that she had been talking to him and He didn't have any clue what about.

ShitShitShitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit!

Cassy blushed, and looked down at her shoes, mumbling, "Im sorry if that was too personal. You don't have to answer that."

Blake tuned into her thoughts, she wanted to know where he lived. Blake stifled a smile at 'In The Clouds' and answered quickly, "Cassy, don't apologize. You didn't know. But I'm from the East, near Dublin."

He didn't know what He said she didn't know, but it sounded good, if you can follow that.

He knew he had French next, and he mentally started warming up, thanking God he studied French instead of German.

Blake was just about to ask her where she was from, to start up a conversation about her parents and why she was here, but the school bell rang, and Cassy trotted off, eager to leave him.

And her eagerness to leave him, it broke Blake's heart.