Rescued By An Angel (Literally) Chapter 9

Chapter 9 : •Urges to take part in sexual acts.

Blake's Side Of The Story:

The rest of the day was a blur for Blake, he told the french teacher he felt sick, and was sent home hastily.

He sought out his room in Mrs. Turner's house, and he was there. Blake thanked God for giving him appearing powers.

Then he remembered Cassy.

Blake rushed out his room, and searched for Mrs. Turner. When he couldn't find her, he decided to research in her private library. Within minutes he'd found what he had been looking for.

A book on the topic of claims.

Blake quickly opened the book and ran his finger down the index. He needed page 462. Blake flicked to the page and read it.

Before we discuss Guardian Angel-Human Claims, here is a basic recap of Claims.

A Claim is made when two Angels, of any denomination, who are destined to be soulmates meet. The Claim bonds the two and strengthens their relationship greatly.

Throughout history there have been reports of Guardians of The Left Behind claiming a human while on Earth. The Guardian has simply met their Claim while their Claim is still human.

These claims are extremely rare, with one in every 1,000,000 claims.

The human claimed on is unaware of what exactly is happening, with only strong feelings of love and lust. The human has a few other signs that Guardians also have such as:

•A need to be with the their Claimer or Mate.

•Disinterest in fe/males of his/her species

•Protectivness

•A need to impress their Claimer or Mate

•Urges to take part in sexual acts

•Change in personality

The Guardian in the claim is often as clueless, the rarity of such claims make them unheard of in most countries.

The Guardian has a limited time on Earth, and must eventually leave their Claim or Mate, so the claim is often rushed and leaves both parties heartbroken when the Guardian must leave, hence them not being discussed.

In most cases the Guardian explains to their Claim or Mate what has happened. As the Claim or Mate is theirs for eternity, they are usually understanding, and become part of our community for the time of the Claim.

Claims or Mates are reunited in Heaven when the one on Earth dies, where they spend their afterlives together.

Signs of a Claim in Guardians :

•A need to be with the their Claimer or Mate.

•Disinterest in males of his/her species

•Protectivness

•A need to impress

•Change in personality

•Urges to take part in sexual acts

•Tracking and mind reading abilities increased.

Blake's mouth went dry.

He had finally made his Claim.

Shit.

What would Régine and Jake think?

They had sent him to watch over their daughter, and instead he's fallen in love with her?