Rescued By An Angel (Literally) - Yes, I Know.

Hey guys! Just saying, well, hey! I actually cried a little when writing this. I'm such a drip sometimes lol! Well, you know the drill, comment, vote, and hell even fan! Or you can be completely cool like me and rebel by doing all three! :P

Chapter 23: Yes, I Know.

Cassy's Side of The Story:

I glanced around the bright hotel room, before I got back to watching Blake as he slept, not being creepy, of course. My legs were on either side of his torso, I ran a hand down his cheek, relishing in the smooth skin and the look of complete innocence he radiated. He smiled softly in his sleep, and I planted a neat kiss on his pouting lips gently. As soon as I pulled my head away, Blake reeled me back in. I smiled against his lips, wanting more of his kisses. A contented sigh escaped my lips as he trailed tender kisses down my neck, stopping just at the sensitive spot on my right collar bone.

"Sorry if I woke you up....." I breathed, slightly out of breath. Blake's head lingered on my collar bone, and he shook his head, "It's fine, if I was woken up every day by that, I would be a very happy man." I giggled at his weirdness, before grazing his mouth with mine. Blake pulled me even closer, and I kissed him harder, locking my fingers in his hair. His tongue ran across my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth eagerly.

A banging on the door tore us apart and Blake groaned, banging the headboard with his fist, clearly annoyed. I crawled off the bed, and stomped across the room to the door. I sprang it open, ready to jump on whoever just interrupted us. I met the eyes of a terrified maid, with a trolley with clean sheets. She took in my tousled hair and the white shirt of Blake's that I had just thrown on to sleep in, before apologizing profusely as I blushed scarlet. "I'm sorry, miss, I was sent to change the sheets." She rambled before I silenced her, feeling guilty for wanting to throttle her. "Look, we'll be gone in ten minutes okay?" I questioned, and sighed when she nodded and turned swiftly on her heels, pushing the rattling trolley away.

I collapsed onto Blake when I reached him, and got a face full of tanned, toned abs. "Get off me, you told her ten minutes, get dressed." Blake murmured, spinning a strand of my hair around his fingers. I waved my middle finger in the air, and he snorted, "Cas, really how old are you? Four?" I nodded, wondering what it would be like to like his abs.

Wait.

What?

Lick his abs?

Laughter shook my rib cage, and I decided to do it. I poked my tongue out my mouth and ran it down one of the finely chiselled lines on his stomach. Blake's reaction was immediate, in two seconds I was beneath him, and he was glaring at me with narrowed eyes, "That was cruel, number one; I'm ticklish, number two, you have no idea how much that turned me on." I flushed, and wriggled from under him, wanting to get out from the cage he had created with his body. "Blakey let me out! Ten minutes, remember?" I whined, pushing on him. Blake's left eyebrow shot up and he moved in closer, "How about no?" I pouted and kicked his legs forcefully, "What if I make it up to you later?" I offered, thinking that my legs were going to break underneath his giant body. Blake's other eyebrow shot up, "But I'm taking you out for dinner later." I blinked, and shrugged, "After that then!" I exclaimed, agitated.

Blake heaved his body off mine reluctantly, and he held his hand out for mine, I placed my hand in his, and he burst into laughter, "I want my shirt back, you're capable of getting off a bed." I scowled at him, and pranced around looking for my own clothes. "Is it cold outside?" I asked, juggling shirts in my left hand and jeans in my right. "Dress warmly, I don't want a midget icicle thing shivering against me." Blake stated, pissed off because I wouldn't give him his shirt probably. "Geez, grandma, relax. You'll get your precious shirt back soon." I uttered, throwing him a shirt of mine to hold.