Rescued By An Angel (Literally) Chapter 10

Chapter 10 : So, How Longs Eternity?

Blake's Side Of The Story:

Shame filled Blake, he was making Cassy cry.

He sat on her bed, with Cassy craddled in his arms, and he hated every second of it.

Blake was making her cry.

He was here to make her happy, to help her move on. Yet, here he was, making her cry.

He was also wondering about the poppy bruise appearing on her left temple.

Blake continued, "Cassandra, listen to me. You have to trust me. I've met your parents, and they love you very much."

Guilt shot through Blake, and he brought Cassy closer to him as a fresh round of sobs came. He murmered words of comfort and rocked her back and forth.

God Almighty.

Blake had her wrapped around his body on a bed.

He wanted to kiss her.

Blake internally slapped himself.

He couldn't be having those thoughts now.

Cassy finally spoke, but she was all choked up, "Blake, what are you?"

Shit.

Blake smiled softly at her, and reeled off his simple few sentances.

"Cassandra Freeman, I've been sent here by your parents. I am a Guardian Angel of The Left Behind. However, it seems we've also Claimed each other."

Cassy stared at him open mouthed, "Your an Angel?!"

Blake chuckled at her reaction, "Yes, an Angel. Will I show you?"

Cassy nodded eagerly, and Blake decided to show her his torso. "Wait, Cassy, before I show you, do you promise not to freak out?"

Cassy's eyes widened, and she nodded again. Blake slipped his shirt off, and felt Cassy's eyes take in his torso.

Blake's torso was tattooed with the marks of a Guardian. The many marks were a variety of shimmering colours. The marks were all differant, featuring Latin phrases, and the name of who he was guarding on his back, and the name of his Claim on his chest.

Blake saw Cassy gasp at the sight of her full name on his chest, and again on his back. She took a few steps forward, and simply stated, "Blake, I believe you."

A sigh of relief came from Blake, he didn't even know he was holding his breath. But Cassy wasn't finished, "But, can I ask, what do you mean by we've claimed each other? Is that why my name's on your..... body?"

Blake decided to give the textbook definition, and spoke confidently,

"A Claim is made when two Angels, of any denomination, who are destined to be soulmates meet. The Claim bonds the two and strengthens their relationship greatly. Your human, so you don't feel it as much, but you've probably felt a strong attraction to me. Everything's the same though, we're still soulmates for eternity."

Cassy looked like she'd had the wind blown out of her.

Blake tuned into her thoughts,

'Jesus. That's why I want to bang him.'

Blake full out laughed, and Cassy looked at him like he'd grown two heads, and he replied to her thought, "Yup, that is why you've been wanting to bang me."

Cassy raised an eyebrow at him, and Blake heard her voice in his head, 'Stop listening in on my conversations with myself.'

Blake was gobsmacked. She knew how to send him private thoughts?! Then he heard her voice again, 'Yes, I can send you private thoughts. I just tried it there. If you can do it, why can't I?!'