Rescued By An Angel (Literally)

Prologue

Blake King locked eyes with the two people before him, and he knew right then, that his decision would change his whole life, or rather, his afterlife. He didn't know why these two people picked him, HIM, he was just planning on taking it easy for the next few centuries. Even though he hadn't had a job yet.

The couple in front of him clasped hands tightly, and looked at him with hope glistening in their eyes, and the man spoke, "Please, please just listen to us! The elders told us to approach you, and we have a feeling about you, that you'll be perfect."

Blake pursed his lips, and his gut was screaming at him to take this one on. The couple refused to tell him anything until he agreed to take this job on. He'd spent the past two years relaxing, (after) life as a guardian angel was easy. Nobody wanted his type to guard their loved ones. Blake smirked inside, his type.

Blake King radiated confidence, and he had every right to. He was gorgeous and he knew it. Shaggy, almost black, hair flopped over his apple green eyes, and high cheekbones and a strong, defined jawline made him appear tough and masculine. Blake stood at just over 6"5, and he was fit, he worked to keep his body in it's condition.

But Blake was a bad boy.

He had spent his 16 years on earth drinking, partying and playing girls. Hell, all that had brought him to where he was now, and everyone knew it.

Nobody wanted a drinking, partying, girl playing 16 year old to watch over their loved ones. Blake was a rare guardian though, he watched over those left behind by people that had passed on. It was even rarer to be asked directly by the deceased to guard the one left behind.

But Blake wasn't the norm.

So this screamed "BLAKE!".

Then he uttered the sentance that changed his (after)life forever.

"I'll do it."