BWL 1: EVE COUPLE

AUTHOR'S POV

     Everyone want to be a superstar until you know the consequences.

      Korean pop idol is very popular worldwide nowadays, a lot of Kpop groups is now known globally. To be an idol is not easy, a hard training, strict diet and many things were prohibited such as dating.

      BTS is dominating the world with their alluring charisma, undeniable visuals and talents. This is a boy group composed of seven handsome boys from South Korea. They start from small fan base and now they have the biggest fan base in every country.

       On the other hand, another world stars were born through survival show composed of 9 gorgeous and talented girls. They are called as Twice, who dominated their country with their cute concepts they can also slay on sexy concept.

      MAMA MUSIC AWARDS 2017 held at Japan, a lot of idols were asked to present and attend the event. As expected BTS and Twice are nominated for many awards as they are the rising groups on their generation.

       " Song of the year goes to Twice congratulations." The emcee announced making the crowds shout hearing their bias group won.

      The nine of them were emotionally climbing the stage, they received lot of special awards but this is the biggest award and it hard to attain. While Park Jihyo is giving her long speech, the other girls were crying because of happiness except for one. Chou Tzuyu the visual and maknae of Twice from Taiwan who is nearly eliminated but due to her popularity she make it to the group. She is known as the cold princess, every time they received awards she is the only one who don't show her tears.

     Because of this she was bashed by anti fans for not being emotional which is not her fault but accordingly to her members she had the most tears on their dorm. She hide her emotions she hates that fans will see her crying.

   When Jihyo is done she let Tzuyu have her speech on her language. Everytime her face shown on the big screen her fan screams loud making the other artists wowed. She is indeed popular not only by her beauty and talents but with her angelic attitude.

      Even the audience obviously don't understand what she said they clapped for her including the other idols.

  " Artist of the year goes to BTS congratulations." Another group was awarded for grand awards, they also emotionally stand and received their awards. In this they thanked their fans and agency and also their family and friends for their unending supports.

      The event ended and the idols are allowed to interact with their fans on the stage. Not only their fans but they can also interact with their friends who is also an idol but they should watch their move to avoid rumours.

     While they are busy waving their hands and sending heart signals for their fans, the visual of BTS were also on his own world flirting with the cameras around and also to his fans. While he was waving someone throw an eve stuff toy to his side, his smile formed knowing that this is his favourite one.

     As he reach the stuff toy a hand landed trying to get, their hand touch making the both of them look at each other. The girl was embarrassed so she stand up and bowed to him repeatedly and keep saying sorry. The boy didn't expect by the sudden interaction, he was shocked to see the face of the gorgeous lady closely.

   " I'm sorry I thought it was for me..." Her voice was so soft, he only looked at her and smile. Even he want to respond and say it was okay he need to control his emotions. They are in public and probably that moment were already captured by several fan cams who were eyeing them.

  The girl change her direction and joined her members who were busy waving to their fans. The blush on her face was still visible, that was the most embarrassing moment for her.

" What happen to you, your cheeks are red you didn't even wear blush on because you were allergic on it." Nayeon said to her.

" It was nothing unnie..." Nayeon didn't  buy her answer but she just hold her hand to ensure that Tzuyu was okay.

     Kim Taehyung joined also his group holding the cute stuff toy even he don't know that it was for him or her. The staffs remind them to bid their goodbyes for their fans and they did.

     They went backstage and meet some of their closest friends, even they are close they need to watch their actions when they are on stage. Backstage was the safest place where they can normally talk and smile for each other.

      On their way to their dressing room they encounter Twice, the girl bow and greet them. They are their seniors so they show their respect, knowingly some of them were close.

   " Congrats schoolmate." The leader of BTS congrats the oldest of Twice, they have the same school in the past.

   " Thanks schoolmate congratulations also." She answered him making them both giggled, feeling awkward what they just said.

  " Stop that... we are not on the public anymore.. you can already call me oppa." Namjoon said, both of the groups are aware of their friendship Jeongyeon and Suga were also closed with them. They studied together back in the days and now they are famous groups.

   " Sunbaenim we need to go now... congrats again." Jihyo said making them passed each other not until...

  " Wait..." Taehyung said making them look at him with their questioning faces.

     He walk closer to the tallest girl who are holding her unnie's hand.

   " I think this is for you.." He handed her the stuff toy and still most of them were shock on what they just witnessed.

  " Ahmm..  thank you sunbaenim." She just thanked him and they parted their ways.

    When BTS were already in their dressing room their eyes were all on Taehyung.

  " What's with the stuff toy thing?" Jimin ask him.

  " Come on guys stop looking at me like that... it's just a fan throw that stuff toy and we are both there so we don't know if who can get that. So as a gentleman I better give it to her, I can't believe I got rival with my eve toy." He said making them nod their heads in unison.

  " I thought you are both close, I will be proud of you if you become her friend. She is known as the idol who are hard to approach because of her outstanding visual and height. Even male idols are afraid to stand beside her it makes them conscious on their heights." Hoseok said

" But she is pretty on her black dress right hyung?" Jungkook added, the boys were fanboying her since they saw her appear on sixteen the survival show. It was funny but they voted for her every time the voting was open.

    On the Twice dressing room, the girls also questioned Tzuyu about that and she explained. They are disappointed when they heard that it was just a coincidence, they thought Tzuyu had already a male friend but it turns out that it was not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? Just comment down your concerns.

🔹 Reminding you this is just a product on my imagination.
🔹If ever you encounter wrong spellings and grammatical errors I want to say sorry English is not my first language.
🔹Follow me on instagram
➡️ taetzu_universe