BWL 8: HIS ANGER

CHOU TZUYU

   I was now trapped with this guy who I want to avoid the most.

I was surprise to see him in our dorm yesterday, but he came for Sana unnie. I'm glad that they are already working out.

We are now at his place, guess what he pulled me from the restaurant. I didn't expect that I will meet him there, gladly I was with my PA and I was fully covered.

  " What's your problem?" I shouted at him when I finally composed my self. He was just staring at me for five minutes.

  " You... why are you avoiding me and not answering my calls?" he asked angrily, what's his problem about that.

" I'm not avoiding you... and I thought you already deleted my number.. I already helped you with Sana unnie..." I said and his expression changed into scary one.

  I was nervous so I stand up and ready to leave on the sofa but his big hands stop me.

" Don't ever think on leaving... " His eyes was so scary.. what did I do to him? His grip unto my hands become tighter.

" It's hurting..." I said to him and his eyes become worried, he lose the grip immediately but he make sure that he was still holding me.

" Who's that punk?" He asked making me confused.

  " what are you talking about? I can't get why are you being mad at me for avoiding you and rejecting your calls?" I asked

  " So you are really avoiding me?" I gasped at what I just said, regreting.

  " No.. that's not what I mean..."

  " is it because of that guy? Who is that lucky punk?" I can't really understand him.

  " the one you meet yesterday who was he?" I realized he was talking about Mingyu, I tried to accept his offer but in one condition I should be with Mina unnie.

  " What are you saying? Are you jealous?" I know he's not I just want to joke...

   He looked at me and pulled me again into his room, I gulped as he pinned me into the wall.

  " What if I said yes?" He was serious I can't see any signs of him joking.

  " That's not a good joke..." I laughed awkwardly.....

  " I'm not joking... I'm fuck*ng serious..." He was now mad again..

    I tried to push him away because I was too uncomfortable. But he pushed me again into the wall. I tried to avoid him when I helped him with Sana unnie... because I was confuse of myself. I don't know but everytime I saw Sana unnie was smiling while texting him I feel a pang of jealousy. I don't know if I like him or I was just attached with him because of his kind personality. I decided to avoid him to stop this, I don't want to ruin them.

     He was staring at my face while pinning me on the wall. I don't know what to do, is he serious.

  " Let me go please sunbaenim..." I tried to speak in formal way.

  " Sunbaenim really Tzuyu......"

He suddenly brush his lips into my neck making me moan. The right thing I should do is to stop him fro mom doing that but to my mistake I give him more access to kiss my neck by lowering my head into my right side. My unintended moan encourage him to devour my neck hardly.

   " Tell me the truth...why are you avoiding me?" He attached his lips from my neck and asked me the question I want to avoid. Shall I tell him the truth?

   " Because.... avoiding you was helping you to be closer with my unnie" I said honestly

   " what? I can't understand it..." He was confuse on my answer.. even me I don't know if that's the right answer, not sure if it is connected. I avoided him because he is better with Sana unnie..

   " I can't compete with Sana unnie.." I told him directly and I was surprise when he suddenly smile.

   " Do you like me? Why are you thinking you are competing with her?" Oh...no did I just confessed to him?

    " That's not what I mean..." I tried to explain but he suddenly silent me with his lips connecting into mine. He was kissing me passionately, I don't have enough strength to pushed him and I find myself answering his kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? Just comment down your concerns.

🔹 Reminding you this is just a product on my imagination.
🔹If ever you encounter wrong spellings and grammatical errors I want to say sorry English is not my first language.
🔹Follow me on instagram
➡️ taetzu_universe