BWL 10: SHE'S HURT

THIRD PERSON

     BTS are still in TWICE dorm, they decided to have the rest of the day to have bonding with them which they can't do infront of TV. The others are already getting to know each other while the others are already close.

" So I want to ask this, what is going on between Taehyung and Sana-ssi?" That question by Jhope make all of them look at him.

   Taehyung and Sana are sitting together, the boys make a plan so thay the two will have sweet moments. Even Tzuyu who is busy in playing games on her phone stopped making her defeated on her game.

  " What do you mean hyung we are friends." Taehyung immediately answer, he is aware that his group is making way to help him to be closed with Sana.

" Are you sure? You don't have plan in making more than friends?" Nayeon asked who is also excited on the two who they want to be a couple.

Taehyung gulped don't know how to react, right now he was so confused on his feelings. He like Sana but he was attracted with Tzuyu.

" Unniee... You heard him we are just friends." Sana said emphasizing the word friend.

" okay... but you look good together and in case you need support we can fully give you that." RM said and they all agreed. Sana was blushing and Dahyunh start to tease her.

Some are playing cards, some are watching movie and some are having talks. The day had passed and they are still busy with each other.

" Oh my... we are out of stocks... we need to cook for our dinner." Jeongyeon announced.

   " I can go buy some stocks unnie.." Tzuyu being the youngest volunteered herself, and she want also to be away from them for a while. She doesn't know but she think her feelings were hurt a while ago. She can't understand herself also on why is she reacting like that.

  The older look at her with concern because she looked bothered.

" I'm okay with it unnie.. and besides I'm the youngest here so I can go.." She reasoned out and show them her deep dimple for them to believe her.

   They slowly nodded their heads and give her the list to buy.

" Are you sure you can go alone?" Jin being the concerned one asked her.

" Uhmm yeah... sunbaenim.." She answered

" I told you that you can talk with me casually Tzuyu." Jin said

  " I can go with her hyung." Jungkook suddenly volunteered gaining suspicious look from his group.

  " I'm also the youngest in my group.." He said.

  " No I can go with her." Jimin

  " I will volunteer my self besides she needs someone to talk to." Jhope said

  All of the girls are looking at them, they know that the boys only want to be with Tzuyu. They are all her fanboys.

  " I will not let you go with her.." Jihyo strictly said, they all look disappointed.

  " I can go alone.. don't worry." Tzuyu said with flustered face.

   " If I will let one of you accompany her I should choose between Suga and Taehyung oppa." Jihyo

   " Why?" Jungkook

  " I can't trust her with you.. especially you.. " She pointed out and the boys laugh at Jungkook

  " Just trying to help..."

   " we should let Taehyung to go with her.. we know that Taehyung is safe than the others" Momo suggested and they all agreed. The other boys murmured because of disappointment.

  "I don't need him I can manage unnie.. don't worry.." Tzuyu strongly opposed and Taehyung looked at her with scary stare.

  " I mean.. it's not safe if we are going together.." she said trying to compose herself

  " Tzuyu.. you need him.. you can't carry that by yourself.." Mina said, Tzuyu was so soft with Mina and she agreed.

      --- to be continued ---