BWL 5: WHERE IS SHE?

KIM TAEHYUNG

    The emcee already called us to proceed on our beloved seats, I was wondering why Twice are not still on their assigned seats, their seats was beside us. A minute later, I saw them coming with a weary fave. I immediately searched for her but she is not with them.

  "Tzuyu is not with them... I wonder why?" Jhope hyung

  " Is there a surprise performance?" Jimin hyung, we already know the order because we did a rehearsal a while ago.

" There is no way." Jin hyung

   " Don't tell me you only know Tzuyu is not here... also their leader..." Rapmon hyung, how can I not notice that.

  They already stop talking about Tzuyu when the performance started with EXID. The program was going well but there is no  trace of Tzuyu, it is already their turn when the emcee talk.

   " Attention, sadly we received bad news a while ago that Chou Tzuyu will not be taking part on their performance later because of her bad condition. JYPE will be releasing statement later regarding on her situation." THe fans are disappointed because of their announcement, it's not only them but also the boys beside me the thing is they didn't show it.

    " I'm worried..." Jhope hyung

   " Same here...." Jin hyung, I don't know but also I became worried is that the reason why she is not replying me.

  " That's why her group look sad when they enter..hyung." Jungkook

" Let's welcome Twice..."

PARK JIHYO

   When the medics arrived already they connected oxygen for Tzuyu she is having a hard time on breathing. She really want to perform but her asthma attack is back. I can see that she is trying to be in her best condition so that she can join.

" You need to breath Tzuyu..." the medics said

" I think we need to admit her she is getting weak, she can't perform in this condition." the doctor said, what should we do fans may wondering if where is she.

  " Jihyo you need to inform your group later so that someone can cover her parts. I will tell the emcee to announce Tzuyu situation." Our manager said while dialing JYP pdnim number.

" Call the ambulance." the doctor said I was worried is it that worst? I know Tzuyu can do this we just need  to fullfil her wish.

   The ambulance came and they sent Tzuyu to hospital.

" I will trust you guys... I will be going with Tzuyu..." our manager said and they left.

When I'm back I meet my group on the waiting room.

"  Where is Tzuyu, unnie?" Chaeyoung asked me

" She need to be admitted." They looked so worried.

  "Then we cannot continue the performance?" Jeongyeon unnie asked

" No unnie we need to do... Tzuyu told me that we should continue without her... you know how she want to perform..," They nod in response but theur face are sad

" Mina and Sana unnie will be covering her parts.. the emcee will announce that Tzuyu cannot perform."

" Twice get ready.." one of the staff said

  "  Yes ma'am.." we went to the backstage to wait for the performers to finish. We can already feel the warm welcome of fans as they were comforting us. I nearly cry but I stopped it. I was proud that we have fans like them so understanding and caring.