BWL 6: HIS GIFT

CHOU TZUYU

   I was now resting on our dorm, I insisted that I am okay I hate hospital because I almost spent my childhood life in hospitals. Now that my asthma is back I should be careful if I want to perform with the unnies.

   They let me rest for two days before they allow me to resume my schedule. I was happy that fans send their love and concerns.

   I suddenly remember about what I promised to Taehyung oppa. I got my phone back so I tried to text him to apologize.

' I'm sorry for not fulfilling my promise I will be helping you now.' I texted him

I didn't expect him to reply that fast because he was a busy man.

My phone vibrated and Jiwon unnie is calling me.

" yes unnie?"

  " I will be bringing the gifts fans sent you, I already checked it." She said

  I was touch on how fans extended their comfort for me, giving me a gift was too much. I don't want to receive gift from them if possible but I don't want to disappoint their efforts.

" Okay I'll wait for you unnie.. can you buy me spicy foods I'm craving for it?" I said before I ended the call.

  I was left alone at our dorm the unnie went to the practice room to learn some choreography. I was left behind I need to be good already for me to cope up with others.

  A minute had passed when I hear the door bell rings. I immediately opened it and revealed Jiwon unnie having hard time carrying the gifts. I helped her carrying the gifts on my room.
I didn't expect to receive such a gift like this it was too much.

" Your fans are rich.... by the way this is your spicy food.." She handed me a take out container.

While I am eating she said that she will be helping me fixing the gifts.

" Before I forgot someone give you this gift...  I think it was the most expensive gift.." she hold the purple paper bag and give it to me.

" Really... what is it unnie?"

" It was a limited edition jacket which BTS endorse... that was expensive.. there's a letter I didn't read it." I was curious as soon as I heard the word BTS.

After I'm done eating Jiwon unnie left because she needs to attend a meeting at JYPE.

I checked the gift she said and saw a purple jacket embroided with Fila. It was nice jacket I just don't know how expensive it is so I searched the internet.

   Jiwon unnie is telling the truth it was a limited edition jacket the price was shocking. There is only 10 jackets like this in the world, I hope this is not an imitation.

  ' Wear this if your cold. Get well soon.' This was written on the letter.

   My eyes wide open as I saw the name, Kim Taehyung. Is it really from him? So this jacket was legit?

   I'm still processing my thoughts when I hear my phone ringing. I answered without looking the name of the caller.

" How are you?" The voice was so deep and it was familiar so I already know who is it.

" Uhmm.. I'm fine... I'm sorry again." I said

" No.. don't think about that for today you need to rest first..." His voice was so gentle.

" by the way can I ask you a question?" I asked him

" What is it?"

" by chance are you the one who send this expensive limited jacket?" I said and hear a chuckle from him.

" Why? I already wrote my name there.. " So it was legit.

" Why did you give me a gift? and it was expensive"

" just appreciate it... and you seems easily get cold."

" You can give me simple jacket...why waste your money for me?"

" Just say thank you... you don't know how hard I got that.. I need to use other name just to get that for you." Okay so he was making me guilty.

" okay... thank you...."

He laugh, his voice look so tired but he manage to call me so I ended the call for him to have a rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? Just comment down your concerns.

🔹 Reminding you this is just a product on my imagination.
🔹If ever you encounter wrong spellings and grammatical errors I want to say sorry English is not my first language.
🔹Follow me on instagram
➡️ taetzu_universe