BWL 14: JEALOUSY

KIM TAEHYUNG

  I'm the happiest man when I got her sweet yes I can't deny that. I was lucky to know her and see her other sides. Others may say that she was cold person but it wasn't, she was the sweetest girl I know.

    When we start our promotion outside the country, I rarely had time for her. I can only read her sweet messages, I don't want to reply because I might sleep on our conversation and I don't want that to happen I want that I will be the last one to message.

    I didn't expect that it will continue like that, until we got more offers and we almost have no time for our self. She is not also messaging me she mighy also busy like me. I trust her and I hope she will also trust me. Im okay not by her side physically but she is in my heart.

   Five months already and we have no contact with each other, and now the time I got a chance to see her. Even we are in Korea we cannot meet because our dating was secret and it's hard for me to escape from my hyung.

  " Congrats... hyung... now you have the chance to make a move.. grab this chance hyung.." Jungkook said, he was still teasing me with Sana.

I don't like to accept the offer but my parents want to see me act. I don't want to disappoints them so I agree. I didn't expect thay Sana will be the leading lady.

" Thanks.. but it was just a project Kook..." I said, I'm loyal and I will make sure to act professionally.

" So we will be celebrating at Twice dorm right?" Jimin asked me when we are alone, he was the only one knows my relationship with Tzuyu.

I nodded at him and he smiled.

" I know you are excited to see her.. but are you sure.. she was okay... look who will be happy if her boyfriend will be acting with another girl and the worst with her friend..." Jimin was right, but I trust her.

   Am I right?

  " Don't be assured... you didn't contact her for a months and this news will be shocking her..." Jimin reminded me again.

  I know I was at fault for not contacting her but I think it was better for the both of us. We are both busy and we don't have time to be together. It was a distraction for the both of us.

   I hope she is okay.

We drive to their dorm bringing the foods we cook, we will be having a simple celebration for many things. For our projects and good careers that are just the few reasons why we need to celebrate.

  As we enter we can already hear their loud voices and music, they already put some decorations on the walls to make it more exciting. It was complete but I think there is missing.
It was her.

  " Tzuyu was still on her room.. she stays there for the whole day watching drama..." Jihyo said, she noticed that everyone was looking for her.

  I want to go to her room but I can't.. they don't know about us.

   I waited for a minutes but she was not still showing, they already started the party even she is not here. I keep looking on her room but she is not coming out.

   " Taehyung you want to join us... we will be playing cards." Suga hyung invited me.

  " Sure hyung." I went to join the circle, Jhope, Chaeyoung and Mina are the one already playing.

  " what is the reward for the winner?" Chaeyoung asked

  " The winner can asked something for us.. as long as we can do it." Suga hyung

I can't focused on the game, why is she not here yet?

" It's new that Taehyung kept losing from us." Jhope hyung said, I'm good at playing cards but since my concentration was on her I keep losing.

" I'm just giving you chance hyung.. so that you can experience winning against me." We laughed at my statement.

The game continued and I didn't win even once. Jhope hyung win which is unexpected.

" Oh yeah.. I want Taehyung to do favour first.." Damn, I'm always the winner but now I know he will be doing a revenge.

" I want you to kiss Sana.." My eyes went bigger as I hear his favour.

" Are you serious hyung? That's too much." I never give him favour like this whenever I win.

" Just kiss her on the cheeks... not on the lips.. is that okay for you Sana?" I didn't know but Sana was there watching us.

  " I'm cool about since it was only on the cheeks.." She said.

No I can't do this. But it was only on a cheeks right nothing is wrong.

  I went into her and kiss her on the cheeks quickly.

" Oh.. Tzuyu you already went out from your room.." I become nervous when I heard them calling Tzuyu, she didn't see that right?

  I look back and saw her, she was looking at us but avoided my eyes immediately. She looks so pale and she become thinner but still she was still pretty.

  I tried to catch her eyes but she never looked at me.

  " You want to join us Tzuyu we are playing Among us?" Kook asked her

   I thought she will be rejecting his offer but she accepted it and went to Jungkook side and sit beside him. I feel a pang of jealousy as I saw her enjoying with other guy.

   " Damn, Tzuyu you are the spy.." Jimin says

   " I'm good at this..." Tzuyu answered him

  I was looking at her the whole time but she never look at me even once.

    --- to be continued ---