BWL 20: MOVES

KIM TAEHYUNG

I was busy on my shoots that I can't even have time to text or call her. I am serious with my feelings towards her and I'm willing to wait for her to be ready but for now I should lie low for her sake. Sana and I got closer because of the drama we are shooting, she was bubbly as expected she always make the mood livelier on the set.

I heard that Tzuyu sent a coffee truck to support Sana on our drama. Through Sana I was updated about her, I'm not even asking but Sana was always updating me about their happenings.

We are now having our party gathering and we invited Twice to join us.

I was looking for her but she didn't come and I heard that she went to meet some friends.

We started the party without her, when they started to gather we are already done eating.

They teased and joke each other until I noticed that Jungkook was busy on his phone. He stand up and told us that he will be back in a minute.

I was shock when I was now the center of topic they are teasing me with Sana because of our drama together. I just let them be until...

I saw her coming. I instantly regretted that I didn't stop them from teasing us. I meet her eyes and she quickly avoided me.

I was looking at her for the whole time but she looks so happy playing with Jimin I can't do this anymore. I stand up and went to their side which make her surprise.

" Can I join you?" I asked them

" You can replace me I will just drink some..." Jimin said and he winked at me.

" Okay.. Thanks...buddy.." I whispered to him.

" How are you?" I asked her as we started the game.

" Uhmm.. I'm fine I guess.." She answered

I went closer to her and I hold her hand, she tried to avoid but I tightened my grip.

" oppa.. they might see it.." She said looking around but they were busy on their own world.

" Don't worry...." I said and I covered it with a pillow.

Her concentrations seems affected because she was losing.

" What will be the price of the winner?" I asked her

" Huh?"

" The price or punishment for the losers.." I said smirking to her.

" It's up to the winner...oppa.." She become serious in playing.

But this is my forte..... I win as expected.

" Oh my goshh...." I heard her sighing.

" Okay.. tell me what do you want.... I will give it to you.." She confidently said.

" Well baby.. I know you can buy material things... but I don't want that..." I told her and went closer to her side.

" I want you... can you give me that as a price?" I whispered to her.

" what?" She shouted making the people around look at us.

" Problem?" Jin hyung asked

" Uhmm nothing oppa...." she answered and cover our holding hands.

" Oh..." He said and they all back at their own world.

" Let's go... in my bed or on your bed?" I teases her and she was now red.

" Or let's do it here..... come on I'm ready.." I'm on the mood to tease her

She just punch me lightly and covered her face.

" Just punish me instead..." She suggested.

" Sure... I will pinish you at bed..." I replied

" Yah.. they might hear you... stop joking..." She said

" Then let's make it real... let's go to my room..... I'm already needy..." Her eyes went bigger.

" they will be noticing it... stop that.."

" I will make a reason... just stay here.." I said and went to join the others.

" It seems you are enjoying it..." Jimin whispered

" I need a favour.. I want to be with her tonight.." I whispered to him

" Yah.. don't tell me you will be doing that thing.." He looks surprised.

" Don't worry I know what to do.. just helped me with this.." I said

" Just go... don't worry I will cover you up..."

I pulled Tzuyu and we went out I will be bringing her to my place.

' Damn they noticed that Tzuyu is missing...' I received a message from Jimin.

' Just tell them that she went somewhere..' I replied

" Where are we going?" She asked me

" To my place.... or do you want we will go to your place instead.." I suggested

" There is no problem.. but I don't have extra room for you to sleep.." She said

" then we will sleep in one room.. we can do that right?"

" oppa.... Are you realy planning to do that again?" She asked

" no but now that you mentioned it I want to do it.." I teased her again.

" No.. I don't want it...." She said

" You enjoyed last time we did it... how come you don't want it.." I received a light smack from her when I said that.

I drive fast and parked my car, we ended going to my place because her cousin was staying on her place.

" Come on baby.. prepare yourself..." I shouted at her when I saw her running to the guest room.

--- to be continued ---