BWL 12: CRISTMAS EVE

THIRD PERSON

They all looked at the two who just came before they helped them carry the things they bought from the grocery.

Jungkook was staring at his hyung making sure that he didn't do something bad.

" Yah.. Jungkook why are you looking at V suspiciously?" RM asked him

" Nothing hyung.. " He said and V look at him smiling.

Tzuyu acted naturally and tried to hide her nervousness. What happened a while ago was still on her mind.

" Did you buy soju?" Momo asked

" Uhmm yes unnie..." Tzuyu answered still fascinated.

V was secretly looking at her but make sure that Jungkook can't catch him.

The boys went home in the morning, some of them are drunk last night that's why they sleepover in Twice dorm.

After a lot of preparation Twice will be going to Japan for their promotion for their new release Japanese song. The Japanese members are excited they missed their country and their family. While BTS are also having their concert in Japan, but in other place which is a little bit far from Twice.

" BTS was also here.. unnie... Taehyung oppa texted me.." Sana announced gaining teases from other members. They are now at their hotel and they gathered at Jihyo's room before they will go and sleep.

" You are really close... be honest with us do you like him?" Momo asked her and she blushed.

" It's not that I like him romantically but I adored him.. you know whose not he was man every woman wants.." She explains and the other agreed on her. Tzuyu was also listening carefully and she agreed on her mind. Taehyung didn't text her about that so she is not informed that BTS was also in Japan.

" But he is not asking you to date him?" Nayeon asked her and she shook her head.

" I think he is not into me that much.. I mean if he like me he is supposed to make a move now.. but not and I'm happy for that.. even it makes me little disappointed.." Sana confessed

" You are hoping that he will make a move?" Jeongyeon

" No... but okay... just a little hope.. " she said

" Don't assume too much.. it may hurt you.." Jihyo

Tzuyu was not listening she fell asleep while they are talking, she was tired because she had solo shoot before they went to Japan.

" Oh unnie Tzuyu is sleeping.." Chaeyoung said and they all look at her adoringly. They even took a photo of her, she was sleeping peacefully on the sofa.

" She was really tired... such a baby.." Mina commented

Meanwhile Dahyun was laughing she sent the photo she took on their groupchat with BTS.

" Tzuyu will be killing you if she see that.. look all of the BTS were complimeting her.." Jihyo

" Tzuyu doesn't even backread conversation so it is safe unnie.." Dahyun said

" You are right.. just pretend nothing happened.." Nayeon said while sending also the photo she took.

The boys are active on the group chat and they are having a conversation with the girls teasing each other.

Taehyung saw the photo and smile he was on his room alone so he save the photo on his phone without them knowing.

He intendly didn't message her because he knows that she was tired. He knows all her schedule because he asked her PA so that he knows when they should go out. He want to be considerate on her schedule even though he was still courting her. Tzuyu allowed him to make a move after he convinced her.

They have their secret meetings and date with the help of their PA and manager. It's been 2 months since he was making an efforts for him to get her sweet yes.

He is planning to get her yes on his birthday, he prepared a lot even they have busy schedule on his day he made a way.

--

5 days before Taehyung's birthday it was Christmas eve when Twice celebrate with their families. The foreign lines cannot go home because of they have schedule for the next day. Momo and Sana went somewhere to spent the Christmas eve, Tzuyu and Mina decided to stay at home they don't want to go out.

" Tzu.. please cover me up..." Mina said

" for what unnie?"

" My boyfriend will be coming here today.."

" You have boyfriend?" Tzuyu asked

Mina shyly nodded and Tzuyu was happy for her.

" Can you keep this as a secret?" She asked

" Of course unnie.. who is that lucky guy?" Tzuyu excitedly asked

" It was Jimin.. he will be coming today and I told him that you and I are the only one left.. Momo and Sana unnie will be coming back tomorrow." Mina said

" Jimin oppa?" Tzuyu smile and she realized that she caught them together one time on the back stage.

" Shhh... he is calling.."

Mina answered the call and Jimin said that he is already near.

A minute later they hear the door bell rings Mina excitedly open the door revealing two guys.

" oppa... ohh hi.." she shyly greet the other guest not expecting that there is other guy coming aside from her boyfriend.

" I'm sorry.. my manager will not allow me to go out alone so I bring Taehyung to accompany me.. don't worry he can keep the secret.." Jimin said

She let them enter and prepare drinks for them. The two guys bring some food for small celebration. Tzuyu was in her room, she want to give them privacy.

" Tzuyu..." Mina knocked her room gently

" Yes unnie.."

" join us for dinner.. Jimin brought lot of foods." Mina said

Tzuyu hesitated but she don't want to decline her offer so she went out.

" Hi Tzuyu.." Jimin greeted her and she did the same

Tzuyu almost slipped on the floor when she saw other man sitting waiting for her. It was Taehyung and he was smiling widely.

" Oh.. before I forget.. Taehyung also came.. Jimin cannot come alone so he brought a company.." Mina said and Tzuyu nodded at her

She thought that someone already discovered their secrets and she feel relieve when the couple didn't notice them.

While the couple having their sweet moments Taehyung pulled Tzuyu in her room.

" What are you doing?" She asked trying to stopped him

" Let's give them privacy... let's spent also this night together.." Taehyung

" But... Mina unnie.." Tzuyu

" Don't worry Jimin knows about us.. he caught me and he will be distracting her.." Taehyung said

Tzuyu was shocked so Jimin knows about them that's why he smiled like that to her.

" So are we just staring at each other?"

--- to be continued ---