BWL 11: TOGETHER

CHOU TZUYU

I didn't try to opposed them anymore since they already made their mind that Taehyung will be coming with me. They give us some things to covered ourselves for us not to be caught. Taehyung volunteered that he will be the one to drive so he borrowed his manager car.

While we are in the car I find myself something for me to distract myself. I was uncomfortable.

" Are you okay? You are quiet the whole time." He broke the silence and asked me

" Yeah.. I'm just tired." I answered and he keeps on driving.

" Are you sure... you can tell me what's bothering you?"

" I'm fine don't worry." I assured him without looking at him. I was surprise when he suddenly stopped the car.

" We are not there yet...why did you stop?" I told him.

He suddenly hold my left hand and wrapped his fingers into mine and he start to drive again. I tried to pull myself.

" Just let me...your hands was soft and warm." I can feel his hand, it was so cold. Out of my concern, worried about it so I massaged his hand using my right hand to give him some heat. He looked at me and he smiled.

" Thanks.."

We reached the store and he was still holding my hands.

" Let go of my hand we are in public." I told him

" No this is better... " With that he dragged me inside.

I fished my list and start putting on our cart. He was the one who is pushing the cart, he volunteered his self.

I am almost done when I received a call from Sana unnie.

" Yes unnie.."

" Can you buy sanitary pads.. we are out of stock and Mina has her period." She said

" No problem unnie.."

I went to the sanitary pad area and Taehyung was still following me like a lost kid. He was also buying some and he always asked my permission is he is putting some on the cart.

I pick some brands and decided that I will hold it myself. I can see that Taehyung was shy when he saw me holding a box of sanitary pads.

" Are you sure you didn't forget anything?" He asked me for the nth time. We join the line and wait for our turn. When we are already near I suddenly remember that Nayeon unnie said that I need to buy chocolates for her. She was craving for it.

" Uhmm.. can you wait here I need to get something.." I run and find the chocolate area, it was far from the casher but I have long legs so I can manage.

When I find the chocolate brand Nayeon unnie requested I got some and rush back at the casher area but Taehyung was gone already.

" Your husband carried your supplies in your car." I looked at the casher confuse, she might mistaken for someone.

" Husband?" I asked

" Uhmm yes he is coming already." I saw Taehyung coming I can see that he was smiling behind his mask.

What does she mean husband?

" Oh..yeobo... you don't need to pay that. I already paid it." Yeobo? Husband? I'm totally confuse but I didn't show to the casher. Taehyung whispered me something.

" Just act it out.. I got some discount because they thought we are married." He said

We don't look like married and I'm too young. How can they say that I am married with him? I can feel butterfly on my stomach thinking us being married.

" yeobo.. let's go.." He hold my hand and we went out from the market. He fixed the things we bought at the back, I offered him some help but he said he can manage so I'm just watching him.

" Go inside.." He ordered and I obeyed him.

I went inside the car and start thinking again, is he really serious on liking me? But this is wrong, my unnies will be surely mad at me if they will know this so it's better if we keep it secret.

" Tzuyu..." I heard him and he was already inside the car. I didn't notice his presence because of my deep thought.

" What are you thinking? I keep calling you but you are not listening." He said

" I'm sorry.."

I feel him taking closer to me, his face was already closed with mine. I closed my eyes when I already feel his breath into my face. I waited for a minutes more and I didn't feel what I'm expecting he would do. Instead I hear him chuckle but still he was so close to me. I didn't realize that he just fixed my sealbelt.

I pushed him immediately out of embarrassment and he was just laughing. I thought he will be kissing me, I'm really crazy. I pouted in disappointment of myself for easily giving in. He start driving but he had still his smile on his face.

He was still laughing and I rolled my eyes to him. I promised if he will do that again I will not let him kiss me again. How can he make fun of me?

When he notice that I'm serious. He stopped laughing and stare at me. I avoided him and start playing with my phone ignoring him talking.

"Hey.. I'm sorry." He said and stopped driving. I didn't respond to him and continue scrolling my phone.

" Tzuyu...I didn't know you were expecting I will do that.. if you want I will do it right now." He said but I ignored him and kept playing my phone.

He suddenly snatched my phone making me looked at him. He was staring at me and he was angry again. He don't have right to be angry.

I try to find something to make me busy but he make me face him and smashed his lips to mine. He was really kissing me, I don't know why I'm being upset that he didn't kiss me but he make me assume.

He deepened the kiss and enter his tounge into mine. He was exploring my mouth and his hands were playing with my waist to my breast area. I didn't know but I responded again. We are now making out inside his manager car.

My phone rang making us stopped he nearly remove my upper clothes. I'm glad that we didn't passed our limits thanks to the call.

" Tzuyu where are you? Jungkook was already mumbling here that Taehyung did something to you." Jihyo unnies called me, I gulped and don't know how to respond. It was in loud speaker that's why Taehyung heard it and he was laughing.

" Gosh that boy... he really knows me well." He said in low voice

" We are already coming..unnie.." I said

" Oh.. be careful... and tell Taehyung to check his phone." She said then ended the call.

I saw him get his phone and laugh again.

" The boys are going crazy.. they are worried that I did something to you... shall I tell them we kissed." He asked

I ignored him again and he didn't tease me again unti we reach the dorm.

--- to be continued ---