BWL 7: GUEST

KIM TAEHYUNG

Because of Tzuyu I got close with Sana, we became friends and I can feel how distant is Tzuyu is. Since she made a way for me to talk with Sana without her knowing she avoided me.

I tried calling her countless times but I got nothing, is she doing this purposely or she was really busy.

As I tried to call her again, someone call me it's Sana.

" Hello... are you busy tonight?" She asked with her energetic voice.

" I'm not sure... but I think I'm not.." I answered her

" Ahm.. if you are not busy... can you come to our dorm... my unnies want to meet you.. since they heard our friendship they can't stop saying that I should let them meet you.." Nice timing, I can see Tzuyu if I will agree to this..

" Uhmm sure... why not.." I didn't hesitate and agreed immediately.

I prepared myself and asked permission from the leader if I can go out. Gladly he allowed me.

I put some covers and asked our manager to help me, I didn't know their address even Sana texted me. The manager was expert in this so he helped me easily. I knocked the door nervously, it's my first time to go in girls dorm. I was holding a food to give them, it's rude if I will not bring something.

The door open and it revealed a small figure, she smiled at me and let me enter.

" Sana unnie your guest has arrived.." she shouted and I was shocked when the girls came and look at me.

" Ohh.. you are here.. I'm sorry were busy preparing foods..." Nayeon said

" It's okay..." I assure her

" Sana... can you accompany our guest on the living room while we prepared the food... Chae prepare him something to drink.." Jihyo ordered them but my eyes was just looking at certain one but she is not here.

There are seven girls here, why is she not here?

" You want to watch some movies?" My thoughts was interrupted when Sana asked me

" Sure.." I said and she smiled at me again.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung joined us watching, they are all focused on the movie.. did she go somewhere?

" Where is Tzu?" Momo said interrupted their focus

" She went to meet some guy..." Dahyun answered her. A guy who is it?

" she's with Mina unnie... the guy they are meeting is an idol also..." Chaeyoung

" Is our maknae getting a suitor?" Sana excitedly ask, she was always excited.

" It seems you are not used to it... a lot of guys were already hitting on her but she only take interest on this guy..." Jeongyeon also joined the conversation.

" Wow.. she surely interested with that guy.. it's the first time she noticed someone who like her." Momo, damn who's that lucky guy? No. Why I am acting like this?

" it's a secret of course..." Jeongyeon said

" Stopped that topic already.. our guest may find uncomfortable.." Sana said.

" Ahmm no it's okay.." I said

" Let's change the topic then, let's talk about the two of you.." Jeongyeon said making them all look at us. What about us?

" unnie..." I saw how Sana blushed, she is cute though..

" We are just friend as I told you.." she said again...

" Right? Are you not planning to make it more than friends?" Momo asked me, making me stopped on thinking.. this is what I want at the first place right? But what stopping me?

" I think we shall remained as a friend... it's better on our situation.. and dating is hard for us.." I said, they all nodded at me contented at my answer.

The food was already prepared and we are all at the table, is she not coming? How can I think of her again?

" Is Tzuyu and Mina coming?" Nayeon asked

" yeah they just texted me they are on the way already.." Chaeyoung

We waited for 5 minutes and the door bell rang. I volunteered to open the door.

I saw two girls looking at me shyly, it is obviously that they are not aware that I will be coming.

" Uhmm sunbaenim.. anyeonghasseyo.." They said in unison and I just nod at them. I looked at her but she just avoided my eyes.

" you didn't tell that we have a guest so that we get some food.." Mina said

Tzuyu was just silent and take her sit like I'm not there. Is she avoiding me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? Just comment down your concerns.

🔹 Reminding you this is just a product on my imagination.
🔹If ever you encounter wrong spellings and grammatical errors I want to say sorry English is not my first language.
🔹Follow me on instagram
➡️ taetzu_universe