BWL 2: HIS CHOICE

KIM TAE HYUNG

      It was our rest day after the event in Japan we attended, they give as a day to have a rest and do whatever we want. So I decided to go in my condominium to have time alone. The other members also went home on their family because they live in the city unlike me, my family is a little bit far and one day is not enough.

     I received a call from Wooga squad inviting me for a drink they are my friends I met when I acted in one of the highest rating Korean drama Hwarang. They are known actors and I'm happy to be part of them, I responded that I can join them before I feel satisfied being alone.

     Meeting them again after a month was so memorable they share about their new projects and funny interactions with their friends until the topic was about me.

  " I watched the video of you and that pretty idol cute interaction, it was trending yesterday so I can't help but clicked it." Hyungsik hyung told us, I was informed by our manager about that so I also check the video I just don't expect that it will be trending worldwide.

  " ohh.. who's that pretty girl Hyungsik keep on telling us." Seojun hyung turns to asked me a question.

" It was a member of Twice, the youngest one and she is really pretty even Onew hyung told us that she was her ideal type." Minho hyung, they were right she was beautiful I admit that.

  I told them the story behind and they laugh at me, they also played the video making me more shy.

  " It was Tzuyu... ahh... no wonder you say she was pretty." Seojun hyung

   I didn't drink much because we have our guesting tomorrow in weekly idol, I asked their permission if I can get home early and they understand it.

      Our rest day passed by that fast and here we are again back to our work, my make up was done by our make up artist. Even it was a reality show we need to be presentable.

    " Let's welcome the most popular boy group worldwide BTS." the host announced and we enter with our newest song.

   We introduced ourselves individually before as a group.

  " I can't believe BTS will be on our show despite of their busy schedule. Thank you for accepting our invitation." The host said

  " It was an honour to be here on your show... and we look forward for the show." Namjoon hyung said, as a leader he need to be prepare in every time they throw us questions.

    They give us time to promote our new song before they started the first segment it was the profile checking. It was to maintain or remove the world related to our names if we can prove that it was us.

   The second segment was about how you know your group members well. It is where they give us question for every member and choices were given. The members who can match the answer of the certain member will get points.

      Namjoon oppa will be the one to try it first.

  " If Namjoon will be choosing his wife between Jung Kook and Jin who he will be choosing?, just imagine them as your wife." The host said

   " Raise A if your choice is Jungkook and B for Jin ready go."

    I raised B, I know he will be choosing Jin hyung. All of us choose B we literally know all the reason why and to our expectation Namjoon hyung also chose B.

   " Can someone explain why you all chose B, even Jungkook himself chose Jin." The host

   " Jungkook was the type of ideal husband because of his masculinity he fits more in husband ideal type and for Jin hyung he was really a wife material, he was good in cooking and taking care of us." Suga hyung explain making all of us nod