BWL 18: DEEPLY TALKS

NO ONE POV

BTS and Twice received an award again, Once and Armies were happy and proud for their another success.

After the awarding Tzuyu make a reason for her to meet him on the said place and time. She asked the help of her PA, which she happily agreed.

" So you will be sleeping in Jiwon's place tonight?" Jihyo asked her

" Yes unnie...." She answered.

Jihyo was a bit suspicious on her sudden permission. She was not usually like this but she let her.

" Just take care... and no boys..." She reminded her.

This make Tzuyu more guilty. She was lying and she kept secret from them.

" Thanks unnie...." She parted her ways and went to her car.

" I should drive you there... to avoid suspicions.." Her PA offered.

" I'm sorry...and thank you.... I should not dragged you to my problem.." Tzuyu sincerely said.

" I'm okay with it......don't worry about me.." Jiwon answered, she knows all her secret but she remained silent to protect her.

A minutes passed they arrived at his place. Tzuyu saw his car was already there so she covered herself and entered the gate slowly.

" You came?" She was surprised when someone talk, she was still busy checking if someone is following her.

" Don't worry... this village is safe... no paparazis..." He said to her and he pulled her inside.

The atmosphere was awkward for the both of them. They were just sitting on the sofa with a big space gap.

The silence broke when Taehyung started to talk.

" let's date again." He said straightforwardly making Tzuyu shock.

" Are you crazy?" she asked

" No... I am serious.... I don't want to lose you...." He was now slowly closer to her.

" Stop joking..." Tzuyu don't want to give up easily so she just laugh at him.

Taehyung didn't talk again because of that Tzuyu look at him but he has a serious face.

" Do you hate me that much? or you really don't have feelings for me... you just played with my feelings am I right?" His statement shocked Tzuyu. His facial expression was scary and disappointed.

She didn't know how to answer him. She gulped and she nervously hold his hand but he avoided it.

She tried again to hold his hand and persuade him that he was wrong. She breath heavily before start talking.

" No.... I didn't.... how can I play with your feelings when I love you......" She just realized that she just confessed again. Taehyung stared at her to check her sincerity.

" If you really love me... then why... I tried to make a way to fight for this relationship but you give up easily... like you only played with my heart..." He was hurting. Tzuyu feel guilty but this was for the best, they should not in a relationship at first.

" I did and I am still in love with you... but we need to stop for our own good.... you want to chase your dream.. I also want to stop lying to my unnies anymore.... " She tried to explain.

" That so simple reason... we can tell them if you don't want to lie... and what are you talking about chasing my dreams.... I lose my direction since you broke up with me..." Since she left that day, Taehyung was not that excited to continue his acting project. He blamed himself what happened.

" Don't..... you are a big star... your fans don't want me to be your girl... I'm not that good for you...look.... I received lot of negative comments about our dating rumors...."

Taehyung was hurt to see her in pain. She was hated by his fans because of him. The cruel world of entertainment.

He just offered his hug to comfort her, he can't say anything because he also saw the comments.

" We can do this.... just trust me..... just let me be your lover again.... please..." Tzuyu was captivated on his sincerity especially when she saw him crying.

She also give him a hug.

" I'm sorry..... but I can't..... I love you but we can't be together again just how we want....." She was now crying... thinking that this will be their last hug.

Taehyung was also crying, he didn't say anything he just tighten the hug and he hold her face.

" I can wait.... but please don't let me wait for a long time... I can understand..." Taehyung stated and he slowly carried Tzuyu to his room.

" Uhmm...what are you doing?" Tzuyu asked him but he just shush him.

He put her to his bed and he removed her sandal and he also started removing his clothes.

Tzuyu gulped on what she saw, he was topless infront of her.

(🔞🔞)

She nearly jump when Taehyung hovered over her.

" Hey..." She tried to say..

" I have name... " Taehyung said and he started kissing her neck which pushed her to release a sinful moan.

" yah... we can't do this..." Tzuyu was trying to pushed him but he was strong and enjoying on giving her a hickeys.

" Don't leave a mark... ugh.." Everytime she tried to speak and stop him, Taehyung was deepening the kiss and bite her neck.

Tzuyu hold into the blanket because of the sensation she was experiencing. He was looking hot and he was on top of her and he was kissing her neck while starting to explore her legs with his playful hands.

He manage to remove her tops despite of her trying to stop what is going to happen.

He smirked when he saw how she was affected on his actions. The view of her holding into the blanket tightly and stopping her moans was a heaven to him.

Taehyung slowly played with her tits which make her shock.

" We can't do this....ugh..." Taehyung started to remove her skirt and underwear.

He kissed her lips while he was removing also his pants. They are now both naked.

Tzuyu can't believe that they will be going to do it. She just close her eyes and wait for him to penetrate her.

She mentally prepared herself, she heard that it will hurt for first timers and it was her first time.

Looking at his thing make her more nervous, she didn't expect that it was that big. Taehyung fixed his pace and make sure to kept Tzuyu's legs wide for him to enter easily.

" This may hurt...." He said as he started to insert the tip.

Tzuyu cannot stop and she moaned again.

" It was not in yet baby..." With that he fully insert his length to her and she release a very loud moan. She scratched his back because of the pain.

Taehyung didn't give her time to adjust so he pushed harder and deeper. He know it was her first time yet he was going wild he can't stop his self anymore.

He went harsher in digging her, leaving marks and kisses every part of her body.

She already came two times unlike him he didn't release yet. When he feel he was near he immediately withdraw it to prevent her from getting pregnant.

~~~ to be continued ~~~

Sorry for making you wait for the update. I've been busy and almost forget to write an update. Thank you for waiting. Hope you like it.💜💜