BWL 22: THE CONFESSION

KIM TAEHYUNG

  I received a call from my love, when I heard that she was going to reveal us I was happy. We don't need to hide anymore from them.

When I arrived, I was welcomed by 8 pair of eyes looking at me with questioning stare. I just fixed my pace and went to Tzuyu's side.

" So the two of you are a thing?" Jeongyeon asked me

I just nodded and hold Tzuyu's hand.

I suddenly remember Sana, she was not here.

" How come, how did you hide that from us...Tzuyu we are your unnies.." Momo

" I'm sorry unnie, I really want to confess but I can't find the right time" Tzuyu answered, I tigthly hold her hand

" We are really sorry, I know that you didn't expect this to happen... " I said.and the attention was now on me

" Really? How can you play with Sana and Tzuyu?" Nayeon questioned me

" I didn't play with them, it is Tzuyu at the first place... I just want to be friends with Sana...' I explained

  " What do you mean? When we are teasing you with Sana... you are not doing anything.." Jihyo said

" I don't want to be rude... I cannot do anything because our relationship was secret ... I've hurt her (Tzuyu)  many times just because of that... "   I answered with a sincered look

" We can't do anything about that.. we just need to accept that... But you should explain to Sana first.. she need to know that...." Jeongyeon

  " OmyG Tzuyu how can you do this to us? We are very sorry if we are pushing Sana unnie towards him because we didn't know.." Dahyun

" I'm sorry unnie, I didn't expect I will fall for him.. I just thought I admire him but because of what he did to me I feel harder.." I smiled on what Tzuyu said.. I know right I was also caught by her charms.

  After of the confession, they invited me to eat with them and I gladly join them.

" Just don't do ridiculous things" Momo said out of nowhere which make Tzuyu spat her food... Why is she making that obvious...

I give her water to drink and they all look at us suspisciously.

" Did you really do that thing Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon said and she looked at me badly

I want to deny it but Tzuyu's action gives them suspiscion.

" No unnie, of course I can't do that.." Tzuyu firmly answer

Mina just smiled. Damn that Jimin I know he told Mina about that. They are also dating but secretly.

SANA

I was hurt.

But damn it was our Baby Tzuyu, she was the girl he was crazy for. When Tzuyu and Taehyung was confessing about their relationship I was hiding because I know I can't control my tears. When Tzuyu said she has a boyfriend I was shocked, but I didn't expect it was Taehyung oppa. I went to my room that time to get something but when I was about to go back I saw Taehyung oppa sitting beside Tzuyu that's why I stopped and hide. That's conclude all my suspiscions.

So it was her. My baby Tzuyu.

Reality hurts. I want to be angry but it was Tzuyu. The best thing for me to do is to support their relationship.

Momo came and comforted me in my room, she knows my situation.

Tzuyu also talks to me and she fell sorry but she don't need to do it because at the first place I should be the one to say sorry.

   Our project was almost done and I know I can do this, its hard to move on but life must go on.

On the last day of our shooting day, Taehyung treated me the same. He was very professional when it comes to work. He was just replying me when it was about our project. Why I didn't
notice that, my realizations hits me hard.

🔞🔞🔞

CHOU TZUYU

    Our relationship was going strong my group was very supportive and same with him. They all scolded Taehyung oppa when we admitted our relationship.

   " Love can we meet tonight, I feel needy." My cheeks was red when I read his message.

  I replied him No to tease him but to my surprise he was already outside my place. It was our rest day and I went to my condo to have relaxation, he knows my schedule that's why he came here.

" Why did you came here, you have still recording today.." I told him but he was just looking at me like he was going to eat me.

" Yahh... Stop looking at me like th...." I am not yet done talking when he carried me to my room.

" I am really needy, love that's why I talked to my group that I am the first to record my part because I have something to do." He explained while he was putting me to bed

" But oppa, we promised that w...." I am not yet done again when he devour my lips..

  I'm already feeling hot.... He was already sexually aroused when he come.. I sent him my picture a while ago when I was just wearing my night dress because he was demanding it. I didn't know this was the impact  to him. My cleavage was showing and my legs was revealing that's why he got aroused while looking at it.

" You looked so sexy.... Don't wear that thing infront of others or else.. " he said while he was removing my night gown.

" Or else? What?" I asked, stopping him on what he was doing

" I will make you pregnant...." He answered with serious look

I just laughed at his answer.. and was caught with his scary eyes..

" I am serious love, you don't know what I'm capable for.." he said and I didn't realized that we are now both naked. We spent the night together, you don't know how many times he asked me for more but we need to rest becuase we have schedule for tomorrow.

---