Chapter 11

SORRY FOR SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER!!

Clato

Chapter 11

i opened my eyes and I saw Cato, laying next to me. He felt my gaze on him and opened his eyes slowly.

'Hey' he smiled. He pulled me closer to him.

'Hey to you too' He gave me a kiss on my nose.

'How late is it?' he yawned tired . 'Time to go to the breakfast table. '

He left my room with a kiss on my forehead. Could I ever get used to his lips? I squeezed. I took quickly a shower and ran to the breakfast table. I was late because all the others were already eating. Claudisa was again eating pink cupcakes and Cato was again eating like a pig. I just ate a little bit, but not much. It was hard not to smile at Cato and I could see he had the same problem.

In the elevator he took my hand in his. The avox didn't do anything. She only raised her eyebrows and smiled a little bit. He let my hand go before we were in the training Centre. We made our strategies with district one. Glimmer was still herself. I tried to ignore her flirty behavior with Cato.

I mostly spend time in the knife station. I heard Marvel's voice calling me. I grumbled. What did he want? I step towards him ignoring his irritating gaze. 'What?!' I brought out. 'uhm,'he looked confused at me.' we should make them jealous'
'No, I’m not going to do that' he looked at me with a puzzled look and after a long silence he said: 'Did he promise you things' I rolled my eyes and stepped back to the knife station. 'He is going to let you fall, Clove' Marvel walked back at his spear throwing.

I gazed at Cato and I saw him looking worriedly at me. I ignored him and threw knives. Never thought that I was going to say this but I was bored while I threw knives.

So I went to the sword station where Cato was cutting the targets. He looked up for a second and laid his sword down. 'What was that with Marvel?' he asked. 'Nothing, he was just doing dumb.' I said. He studied my face and I smiled at him, 'Are you jealous, lover boy?' I teased him. He laughed. 'Are we going to train or what. 'Don't change the subject!

'Okay, okay! Maybe just a little bit' he leaned closer to me, but I kicked his foot, so I remembered him that we weren't alone. He did the 'O' face and helped me with the swords for a few hours.

I left Cato at his station and went too the obstacles. Suddenly I heard a loud yell through the training Centre. 'WHERE IS MY KNIFE?' HUH?' I could recognize his voice even with my ears closed.

Cato.

I ran towards them and I saw the district 6 boy, Jason and Cato. Cato was screaming at him and pushed him hard. I reached them and pushed me between them. 'Stop it, Cato!!!' It's just a knife! You'll get him later' He kept glaring at Jason, and finally the trainers pulled them away from each.

Cato's eyes were on mine and he finally calmed down. Glimmer was terrified of Cato. She didn't even dare to pull them out of each other.

I felt a gaze on me. I quickly looked up . I saw the little girl from eleven above me. I smiled at her. I could what she had done and that she would be the first victim in the arena if I told Cato, but I didn't want that. It must been the first year of the girl. My brother was 12 too. She was scared of me. I saw the knife blink in her hands. It was obvious that she stole the knife. Her little arms were shaking. . I decide to say nothing and I made a 'shhhh' sign. And stepped back to the obstacles station. Not knowing why I did that.

Training day was over again. Luckily, Glimmer really pissed me off with her. 'Hi, Cato' and than giggled and walked away.

'Do we have free for the rest of the day?' I asked in elevator.

'I think Brutus wants to discuss strategies.

'Again?!'

'Yes of course, the games are in a few days.' I froze. I never realized that they were so close.
Brutus and Enobaria greeted us and asked our days and things like that. We spend 2 hours talking about everything .

' Okay we're done. Clove, you can go. Cato, you stay here for a few moments.' Brutus said. I looked confused at Cato, if he knew anything about it, but at the look of his face, he didn't know anything of this.

'Why?' I asked rude.

'That's none of your business,' Enobaria hissed. I rolled my eyes and left.
I opened my room and saw that there was an avox cleaning. 'Go away' I said cold. She nodded quickly, and left my room. I waited for Cato and finally I heard his footsteps near after a half hour. I ran towards my door and looked at Cato. He saw white and I'm sure that there must happen something. 'What happened?!'
He ignored me and said the words that scared me.

'Promise me, that whatever happens tomorrow, you stay with me.'
What did he mean? And What the hell did they say?
'I promise'

------------------------

okay I know!worst chapter ever!i'm sorry but i really had no inspiration, ugh, i'll try a better chapter next time, kay? And this sooooooooooooooooo short I know!!!SOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!

COMMENT

VOTE

but I doubt that someone is going to do that