Chapter 15 part 2

Cato and clove

Chapter 15 Part2

My throat felt swollen. I tried to speak but my mouth protested. Caesar kept staring at me, so did the crowd.

 ‘’What did you felt through you when you heard his name?’’

‘’I-I-..’’ I took a deep breath and I caught Cato’s side behind the stage. ‘’You can do this’’ he formed with his mouth.

‘’I was shocked, because he is so little and I really didn’t want to slit his throat you know. It wouldn’t be fair, right? ‘’ I made it sound like I was laughing with him. Sarcastic.

The crowd grinned and so did I, but on the inside I felt me terrible. The buzzer zoomed loud. And I felt a last fall of my shoulder. Cato did his thumb up when I walked past him. I gave him a weak smile. My head was pounding so heart that I thought it was going to explode.

Claudisa waked to me and I could see she was smiling. ‘’You did a great job, sweetheart.’’ She took my arm and led me to the room where I could see Cato’s interview. ‘’Let’s don’t miss Cato’s interview’’ she added. She opened the room where Brutus and Enobaria were in. Cato sat already and Caesar asked his first question. It was the same as mine.

‘’ Why do you think you are going to win?’

Cato’s answer was kind of the same as mine, probably the same as every career. Caesar also asked why he did volunteer. He didn’t say anything that it was for me or something.

‘’I knew I could do this and that I could make my district  proud.’’

Caesar nodded. He watched at the huge clock. ‘’A last question,’ Caesar got a childish smile.

‘’What about you and Glimmer?’’ The whole crowd grinned curious.

Cato looked like he was expecting this question. ‘’Well what is there to say? I love her. She loves me. It’s perfect.’’

The blood in my veins got replaced by ice water. Cato would say after this that it was just for the games. But was it really? Why wouldn’t Cato be like the others? Fall in love with the beautiful girl?

The crowd did ‘awwwwwwwwwwwwww’. A loud applause echoed when the buzzer zoomed. Cato did well and the crowd believed the act between him and Glimmer.

Cato gave me a high-five. ‘’I told you , you would do fine’’

District 3 and 4 told about the fishing and electrician in their districts and the whole crowd fell asleep in the first 10 seconds of their interview.

The rest of the districts were kind of the same. I had Goosebumps when Katniss appeared on the stage. I hoped that district 12 wouldn’t do something special again. Katniss was very nervous and she acted like a child. Her style was nice and innocent.

I just rolled my eyes when her dress burned and she twirled around the whole stage. Again she had dragged all the attention to her. Brutus and Enobaria didn’t say anything. They just waited what Peeta would do.

The whole interview was the same as the other districts. I thought that Katniss would be the star of the evening. I was wrong. Peeta was in love with Katniss. I knew it before he said;

‘’Because…She came here with me.’’

----------------------

This was the part that I normally should have finished Fridat ;))) Hope you enjoy it ;)))

I'll post chaptter 16 Friday ;))