Chapter 6

Forever Stay With me-Chapter 6

Cato and Clove

I pulled my clothes on after Cato disappeared in his own room. When I was ready I went to the breakfast table where Enobaria and Brutus were sitting. They both were laughing but when they saw me they stopped. They just observed me. ‘WHAT!?’ I exclaimed.

Enobaria looked cold: ‘Nothing, we were just gossiping’ She hissed. I glared at her. I didn’t like her I thought. I used to. When she won the games I really had admire her. She looked so strong when she killed her last opponent. But now she just is a moving thing with golden teeth .

Cato came in the breakfast room. Enobaria smiled mean at him. ‘Where were you loverboy? She asked while she looked at me. ‘Can you pass me the jam?’ I asked normal to Brutus. ‘Course, dear’

Claudisa said; ‘Yeah were where you? I searched you on whole the train!’

Cato went sitting next to Brutus. ‘Just went for a walk’ He said smiling to Enobaria.

‘Well, I didn’t see you. Did you see him, clove?’

I looked up. ‘No, I’m not a walking person’ ‘Oh god, Enobaria. Don’t be so curious. ‘ Brutus said.

The whole breakfast Cato and I didn’t say a lot. We just listened to the strategies that Brutus said.

For example: ‘You better can hunt at night, there are some thumb people who like to make a camp fire’

‘Don’t have mercy, They kill you as soon as they get the chance and be careful for your career partners they may kill you in your sleep.’

Then he said something where I really need to think about: ‘I don’t know how your relationship is, but don’t get close. You have to kill your district partner when It comes to the final 2. The game makers isn’t going you change the rule’ I saw Enobaria look at our expressions, if there were any emotions on it. I just nodded and grinned: ‘I’m sorry Cato, that you need to die.’ Cato laughed. ‘Don’t count on that, clover.’

A smile crossed my face. But I saw Brutus face. I know what he was doing he gave me sign that said:     

Don’t get to close with the boy

I nodded almost imperceptible. The last hours on the train, we just watched the reaping again and again.

‘Know your enemy is the most important rule.’ Enobaria had said.

While we watched every detail how they moved and their expressions. Claudisa just commented their outfit.

-

Suddenly everything went black. I tried to look out the window, but I realized that we were in some ‘tunnel’. I knew what that mean. A lot of victors had told ,wrote about it.