Epilogue

Forever Stay with me

Cato and Clove

Cato Pov

Epilogue;

The silence hurt. The silence that was always there. It could have been years or days or even just minutes but the silence drove me crazy. They don’t tell you about the silence when they talk about death.

I floated and floated through the rivers of death. I had just accepted that it would last forever. When the darkness changed into a bright light. So bright that it hurt my eyes and I closed them again.

I was staring at the sun.  My eyes saw the round contours of it. When my eyes had adjusted. I heard it. Not the infinity of silence. But the sound of a girly laughter. My eyes could finally see where we were. There was a lake right in front of me and I was sitting between the trees staring at it like I used to do years ago.

I was death. I wasn’t supposed to be here. Where was the silence?

I turned my head when I heard the footsteps of someone running towards me. I caught my breath when I saw her.

Clove.

She was wearing a white dress and had flowers in her hair. She looked so peaceful that I thought it was a dream. She ran toward me. She was smiling and crying at the same time.

‘Clove’ I whispered. I hugged her so tightly that she could have died. But weren’t we already death?

‘Clove. Clove’ I whispered in her ear when she was close enough. Her long black hair danced in the wind.

‘You came.’ She whispered. She looked startled at me but I could see the pain in her eyes and the love.

‘Of course. How could I ever leave you behind?’ my voice was breaking. I felt the warmth of her fingers on my cheek and her heart pounding against mine. Her smile that was brighter than the sun.

Her lips touched mine soft and it felt like I relived and nothing else mattered.

 ‘Stay with me’ she whispered, smiling at me. Her eyes sparking in the light of the sun.

‘Forever’ I said , tucking her hair behind her ear and I kissed her again with the need of a dying man.

We were death. But we had made our own imaginary world at this lake.

And just for now, it was okay.

-----------------------------

I will post a short message next week. I hoped you liked this. Please vote and comment for this last page ;) The dedication is for one of my best friends who Always supports my writing ;) I wanted dedicate this to everyone who voted but I can't figure out how to do it but ill thank everyone in the message ;)

I love you

And read the message in the next chapter thing! I wrote most of your names down ;) If you voted , you will be there ;)