Fire (🔞)

I could not even process what I just heard. Soojin and I were in absolute silence after what she just said and perhaps both of us were still taking in what had escaped her lips. Even Soojin herself might be in the middle of convincing herself that the entire thing was real as it was something that neither of us would expect from an encounter such as this one. While I did hear everything clearly, I still had doubts in my mind if my brain was fully functioning as it should.

After all, inviting Soojin for a small talk was my idea in the first place and it won’t come as a surprise if ever she decided to say some weird stuff. We haven’t even talked for a while so there’s not solid reason for her saying that, right?

Am I just making a fool of myself and I am actually denying what I really heard?

What on earth did she actually say?

“Was it too much?” She asked me while keeping her gaze on the setting sun on the far end of the lake. “I thought of a different way to say it, but I figured being straight and up-front honest was the best way to do it.”

“I’m… I’m not sure if I heard that right, Soojin.”

“You did. I said exactly what you heard, oppa. It may be really audacious of me to ask you of it but I wanted to; it’s what I was feeling from within. I think it’s the only way that I could bring myself at peace after you made your decision.”

I paused for a while as I thought of what to say to her. It was honestly an idea that was clearly out of place but I’m sure she has a really solid reason for her to bring this up out of nowhere.

Soojin always had a good reason for everything and I’m sure this too had one as well.

However twisted that may seem I want to hear everything that she had to say.

“Are you sure you’re asking me about this?” I asked her in the softest tone I could muster.

She shook her head in silence.

“But Soojin—“

Before I could continue the rest of the sentence, I was silenced by Soojin’s action of walking towards me. I was thoroughly startled by her sudden movement as she spent the past minutes standing in silence, patiently waiting for my answer. Eventually, she stopped right in front of me without removing her sultry gaze from my eyes, and as soon as I set my eyes on hers, things began to flash back in my head. I always remembered her stare as borderline lustful with all the adventures we had together, but even though we’re talking about sex this very moment, her eyes were full of desperation and sorrow; that alone made me think before I rejected her offer on the spot.

With all that has happened to me during the past weeks, I clearly have no intention of having sex with her again, let alone with someone else from the group. I have fucked up my life because of the consequences of my actions and now she’s asking me to do it one last time. The irony of that is so bizarre that it’s starting to kill me.

What should I do?

Is this a cleverly laid-trap by Soojin?

But I never had that sense when she rode with me inside the AMG. I could usually feel whenever Soojin was extremely hostile towards me but I could absolutely say that this isn’t one of those times. When we drove here she was very timid and collected, and the aura I picked up about her was she was just appreciative of the moment she got to ride inside the AMG for once.

I felt Soojin’s body move closer towards me until she finally gave me a really tight embrace, placing her arms around my body and squeezing me for what I’m worth. It was nothing that I’ve ever felt with Soojin before like I’ve never experience the sweeter side of her until now.