Bleeding Sunset

After that final hug with Yuqi, Y/N walked all the way from the villas to the shipping dock, where he quickly rented a boat to drive him back at the main island.  He had nothing else with him but a small amount of clothes that was good for a couple of days, his hygiene bag, a spare set of sandals, a wallet with a good amount of cash, and his desire to be at peace with himself. It was safe to say that talking to Yuqi before his unannounced departure truly helped him to face the situation as it is and without a doubt he was ready to take his emotions on no matter how long it may take.

He managed to find a hotel at a different island, far than the one that Manager Lee and the rest of the staffs are staying on. It was just simple and nothing close to grand like he would usually take, but to him it was more than enough. With his complete lack of anything elegant with him he perfectly blended with the hotel-goers, as his get-up gave a strong tourist vibe more than anything else.

As the sky began to set on Tahiti’s virgin horizon, Y/N entered the small hotel room. To Y/N, it was a nice atmosphere despite lacking the usual ‘wealthy’ feel he got used to; the change in feeling of the environment would help him to get his thoughts out of the girls for a bit.

The hotel room was designed for specifically just one person, which is why Y/N was enticed to take it the moment it was offered to him back at the lobby. A small hallway greeted him as soon as he opened the door, with another door on his immediate right leading towards the bathroom. At the end of the hallway was the room’s bedroom, complete with a TV placed over a wooden rack, a small circular table that had a similar looking chair with it, and a bed that was large enough to fit almost two. Two curtained windows lined the opposite wall and it gave a perfect view right on Tahiti’s open seas. From where he was standing, Y/N could see the faint outline of the mountain from before.

He placed his bag at the small table before launching himself face first on the bed, the soft sheets catching his impact without any problem

He placed his bag at the small table before launching himself face first on the bed, the soft sheets catching his impact without any problem. Y/N stayed in that position for quite a while before turning upright and faced the ceiling and for a brief moment, he sat still in silence gazing at the outline of the light with his mind clear of thoughts before everything began to sink into him once again.

I’m here and alone, he thought to himself. I told myself and Yuqi I’ll do this to fix whatever was happening to me but now that I’m here I don’t know where and how to start.

Was this even a good idea in the first place?

He sat back up on the bed after feeling really bad. A part of him wondered if it was really what he needed, because sitting on that bed at that moment somehow told him that everything was just decided upon impulse. He felt like it was a split second decision to get him out of the sights of the girls, but he never really had anything planned afterwards.

“Maybe I shouldn’t be too hard on myself. I should take a shower to set things up,” Y/N said to himself as he darted towards the room’s bathroom.