The Virtual Concert

“Bye, Soojinnah! We’ll see you downstairs!” Y/N could hear Shuhua’s voice clearly as the maknae addressed her older member, although he couldn’t help but admit that he was indeed frozen to the spot he was standing on, still hung in disbelief and utter regret from what Soojin just saw. Them arriving at the dorm like that and being greeted by Soojin was never anticipated, but then again Soojin sat there as if in perfect awareness of the time they were about to arrive and perhaps took the situation to her own hand by greeting the pair as they came.

Yes, he was their manager and it was perfectly normal for him to get isolated with another member of the group, but then again this time he felt guilty. Seeing Soojin’s reaction first hand like that was really heavy and downright wrong, knowing what had been going between them for the past months.

“Oppa… oppa…!” Y/N heard as he came back to his senses, feeling a pearly white palm waving in front of him as Shuhua stood mere inches from where he was with her hand outstretched and her face wearing a very confused expression.

“Didn’t you hear what Soojinnah said? We can go to lunch if we’re hungry and I think we should. I hope they prepared a lot of food I feel like eating a lot right now.”

“Yeah… I hope so…” He replied, his voice so soft as if it was already creaking.

“What are you waiting for? Let’s go already!” the Taiwanese maknae said as she tugged on her manager’s arms. “Come on they might not leave food for us!”

“I… I think I’ll change first… we should change first… don’t you think?”

“Fine, okay then I’ll do this quickly.” Shuhua then rummaged on one of her bags and pulled out a top and a pair of pajama shorts. “Wait me here, I’ll just get changed.”

And then she ran straight to the dorm’s bathroom.
At least Soojin won’t see her in my jacket now.
But damn I need to talk to her.
“I better get changed too,” he muttered to himself as he went straight to his room.”

A few minutes later, Y/N was greeted by Shuhua; who was elegantly mimicking how a regal princess’ sitting on the dorm’s couch. She changed to her usual cothes: her trademark green leaf shirt that lined so low they covered the presence of her shorts.  With Shuhua being extremely excited a she is (of course because again, food was involved), Y/N was definitely sceptical whether he should go or not, but then since Shushu was there he couldn’t make up  a good enough reason for him to ditch this lunch break, otherwise it would only make things a bit suspicious with Soojin.

“Let’s go oppa!” Shuhua said as she grabbed on her arm, escorting him out of the door as they left the room with a loud bang. Despite the enthusiasm, Y/N still couldn’t shake the fact that Soojin would definitely do something on that lunch room considering he would be there.

The three of them would be there.

I got a feeling that this won’t end well.