Cherry (🔞)

A/N: Please stream (G) I-dle’s latest comeback, Oh My God!
This chapter will be long. Enjoy!
Let’s get right into it!
---

Y/N moved back a few inches to look at Soojin’s eyes, barely controlling the bulge that was already forming under his boxers and stretching the small layer of cloth that covered it. Soojin met his eyes for a second time, full of tiredness. She closed her eyes and moved her face closer to Y/N’s. the proximity of their faces cause Y/N to close his eyes as he felt her soft and tender lips gently graze his until they were locked in a very deep kiss. Soojin cupped his face as she continued to give him a very deep lip lock.

“Y/N Oppa,” Soojin said, letting go of the kiss and still clinging on to him. “I’m sorry for this. I’ve been burn out and I need to unwind.” She then rested her forehead against his.

Y/N took his time to stare at the beautiful face of Seo Soojin. Her perfectly clear skin was so damn close to his. He cupped her face and moved to look at her at the eyes once again.

“I never had a man,” Soojin continued. “I always fantasized of being intimate to a person, but ever since I joined Idle I lost track of what my personal goals were. I’m sorry oppa, but I want to do this with you. Please hold me like you’re never gonna leave me. Please, even just for tonight, treat me as if I’m your girlfriend.”

Y/N stared at Soojin’s face and realized that every word she said was true. A pretty girl such as herself, everyday surrounded by her band mates would truly have no time for a man. Y/N lost all his sense of being and engaged Soojin in another deep kiss. He wanted to make her happy and give her request, not as their manager but as a friend.

Their kisses were so long and deep that they started to lick each other’s lips and penetrated the other’s mouth with their own tongue. Soojin cupped Y/N’s face and she instinctively went above him, sitting on his stomach. She put her arms around her and slowly kissed his lips, and gently moving down towards his neck. Y/N moaned lightly as Soojin slowly sucked on his skin. He caressed Soojin’s back as she moved back to kiss his lips once again. His member was deliberately tracing the entire outline of his boxers, and gently poked Soojin’s rear end. Y/N gently moved Soojin and placed her back on the bed as he went above her. He went to do the same to her, kissing her lips slowly, and gently moving to suck on her neck, making her moan lightly. Soojin slid her hands once again on Y/N’s chest and below. She grabbed the edge of his night shirt and lightly tugged them upwards, but Y/N stopped her hand and spoke.

“Soojin, I don’t think we should go that far,” he replied, sweat bucking on his forehead.

“Oppa, we shouldn’t be doing any of these but we’re doing it,” she replied. “I want to thank you oppa, and I want you to be my first.”

Y/N’s heart pounded against his chest. Her First?

“Please oppa. I don’t think there’s someone else I should give this to, but to a person who’s kind as you. You deserve it, Y/N oppa.”

Y/N loosened his grip on Soojin’s hand and just let her strip his shirt off him. He was hovering above Soojin’s sweaty face wearing nothing but his boxers. Soojin pulled him down for another deep kiss, caressing his chest with her soft palms. She pulled Y/N towards the bed and went above him, this time sitting on his crotch and burying his bulge on her sweet curved backside. Soojin locked her eyes with his as she slowly unbuttoned her silk shirt, exposing more of the skin that Y/N accidentally saw that one time. She threw her shirt, exposing the rest of her body and her tattoos, and Y/N could not help but appreciate her perfectly sized boobs that were complemented by the black bra she was wearing. He had seen it before, but being able to eye it this close caused more blood to rush to his member, pushing hardly against his own clothes and Soojin’s. She then proceeded to pull per Pajamas off and throwing them aside. And there she was: Seo Soojin was half naked above him, wearing nothing but her underwear just as he saw before.