Heat of the Moment (🔞)

The morning after that amazing night with Soojin was quite similar to when I woke up with Soyeon back in LA, although this time there was something terminally different.

Normally people waking up after sex would see their partner beside them, happy and contented from what they both just did the night before (like what Soyeon and I did). I woke up yet I still kept my eyes closed and casually flung my arm towards my left, where I remember I saw Soojin sleeping last night and expected her to be there, but she wasn’t, although the sheets were remarkably still warm. If she left, there wasn’t that much of a time gap.

I’m feeling something really good down there. I must be dreaming, but the sensation it was sending was just too realistic; the ecstatic feeling of something soft and moist coming up and down my length.

With that I decided to open my eyes and the majestic figure of Soojin’s head, covered on her array of blonde hair, was bobbing up and down my throbbing shaft.

Fuck that’s why it feels so good. She straight up just served me an early morning blowjob.

I shifted my legs for a moment, and that caused Soojin to stir up and look back towards me.

“Good morning Y/N,” Soojin said softly, a trail of saliva trailed from the tip of my cock towards her needy lips. “I’m sorry I woke you up. It doesn’t seem like a bother anyway, judging by your eyes.”

Damn what did I do to be this lucky?

I felt a burning sensation course through me. Fuck it feels so good.

I lifted my head once again and I saw Soojin resumed her bobbing; her hair bouncing dangerously around as she sucked my manhood with all her might.

It was amazing. Her luscious lips gently caressing my hardened core as she savoured each inch down her throat and the intensity of her throat muscles was definitely a feeling to die for. It was so sensual coupled with Soojin’s noisy sucks and moans in between surely made me more aroused than I already was.

“Do you like that?” Soojin said eyeing me with those puppy eyes of hers.

Fuck, she’s so hot.

I nodded in reply and I felt my neck swing back on its own with the sheer pleasure of her devouring my dick once more. Soojin planted short yet supple kisses on the side of my length with her soft lips gently caressing my sensitive skin.

With one swift movement, Soojin took my entire length inside of her mouth and began to bob her head quicker than she did before, and with every hit of my head on the back of her throat, a jolt of electricity just flowed from it towards my entire body. I felt her hook her hands on my thighs and her sucking become a lot louder, coupled with her pace increasing with every second. I can’t help but moan at every stroke she did with me.

It was definitely so sinful yet so damn addicting, and I could feel Soojin’s tit move rapidly on the surface of my knee. The touch of her skin makes me want to hold her, make her cry out my name repeatedly as I ravage her entire body with mine…

But the immense pleasure she’s giving me was just too much to handle. I was already clenching the sheets on one hand and pushing her head with the other, hoping to shove her face further on my crotch.

I feel my legs buckle. Fuck I think I’m going to explode.

“Soojin…! Fuck, I’m close!”

There was no response from her. It was just like back at the dorm before when she surprised me with the blowjob in the middle of the night. She wanted it.