Dance Practice

It was Soojin’s voluptuous figure that greeted Y/N’s eyes after opening the door. His eyes met hers, but it slowly moved down to her perky breasts held by an elegant black bra, her slim and toned midriff, a very tightly fitting black panty, and her perfectly milky thighs. Soojin was frozen in mid-hair drying as she looked towards Y/N, equally confused.  After five seconds of staring to each other’s eyes, they both came into their senses and they both dove towards the door. Y/N moved to pull and close the open door, but Soojin did the same. She held on to it for it to remain open. Feeling the door failed to budge; Y/N let it open. Once again, he was greeted by Soojin’s curvaceous body now closer to him. He swallowed and forced himself to look directly towards Soojin’s eyes, and he could feel himself already being aroused by her beauty.

“Soojin, I can explain,” opened Y/N, beads of salty sweat falling from his forehead.

“I’m sorry for going to your room. I just realized by seeing you here that I still thought this was my room,” replied Soojin, draping the wet towel over her shoulders. “I’m really sorry.”

“No, Soojin that’s fine. I’m just… surprised to say the least,” said Y/N as he fought the urge to stare at her almost naked figure.

“I’m really sorry; I’ll go to our room now.”

Soojin walked out of the door with her head down, clearly hiding her blushing. She bowed one last time towards Y/N as she walked towards their doorway. Y/N watched as she passed, appreciating her beautiful backside. Her tight butt swayed sexily as she walked. Y/N, now full of sweat, violently shook his head of what he was doing and proceeded to go into his room and locking the door behind him.

What the fuck was that? Did Seo Soojin just walk out of my room almost naked? Did I just saw that happen mere second ago? Fuck her figure's really insane though.

I held my sweating head and felt my pulse. Goddamnit I must be going crazy. I could feel my bulge down there. What the fuck. No. I should not think of these things.

As soon as I closed my eyes, images of Soojin’s half naked body swam instantly into my head.

DAMNIT!

I quickly changed to my pajamas and sat down to my bed. The ghost of her soap’s scent still roamed the premises of her old bedroom. I covered my head with a large pillow and forced myself to sleep and forget everything. I should not lewd my housemates.
Y/N failed to sleep immediately that night, with the repeated visions of a half-naked Soojin and all the other scenarios his mind could produce. For the next few days or so, neither he nor Soojin spoke of that small incident and tried to act as normal as they both could. To them, that never happened anyway. Y/N’s work as assistant manager came into practice when Idle was announced to be releasing their dance practice of their newest song, Lion, soon. Y/N took all his effort to keep the girls in a tight schedule. He finally saw them being as idols, and not just roommates. Yuqi just came back, finishing a Vlive stream on her own. Soyeon was frequently seated at the living room, writing on different papers and occasionally asking her members; quite possibly for a future comeback or a cover soon. He would also frequently chat to the girls, making sure that they were perfectly in sync with his assigned schedules, and of course, sometimes he would talk to Soojin. They frequent conversations and their repeated efforts on their idol work removed the little incident that happened on Y/N’s door, and both of them came back to the same persons that they used to be.
A week has passed since the incident, and neither of them still talked about what happened. Today was a free schedule, but Soyeon requested specifically for them to practice on this day.

2 PM

I was sitting at the couch with Soyeon, casually talking about their upcoming dance practice for recording while sharing over a pitcher of orange juice as we both waited for the rest of the girls to get ready. It was my first time to watch them do a dance practice, and Soyeon asked my help if I could manage the camera work. We both turned our heads when all of her five members appeared; each dressed simply but very sexily.

We went towards the small dance studio on their large room. Soyeon set up her phone with the speakers, and informed everyone that they would do two practice rounds before fully recording the official dance video in the afternoon.

“Y/N oppa, please observe us and tell us if everything is alright,” Soyeon requested.

I nodded in response.

As soon as the music starts, all of the girls that I got used to living with disappeared. They were different when they are on presentation. I calmly sat on my chair and watched each of them dance. I dropped my eyes towards Shuhua, whose paper white skin was so distracting I could not help but occasionally stare at her. They finished their practices and we proceeded to walk down towards their actual video recording.

“How was it Oppa?” asked Soyeon, wiping sweat from her forehead, which i found very sexy.

“You all did well. I could hardly see a mistake if ever there was one.”

Soyeon sufficed a wide smile.

We reached the large studio room and for this dance video they have a lot of backup dancers, probably mimicking their comeback performance on QUEENDOM. The music has one again started, and my eyes immediately started looking for Shuhua and her glowing skin. I watch her as she danced slowly, but then I got distracted when Soojin’s part came in.

I’m sorry for going to your room. I just realized by seeing you here that I still thought this was my room.’

I saw Soojin wearing her undergarments again. Fuck. I need to control myself. I felt my member go hard against my boxers as she bounced her hips around. I calmly placed a notebook over my crotch to prevent any attention getting to it.

Thankfully, I was able to hold my libido until the entire two sessions of the dance finished. We all went back peacefully towards the Idle Room, and I waited once again at the living room table as all of them got changed. It was already dark by the time all of them emerged from their respective rooms, each wearing differently colored silky pajamas. Ms Lee sunbaenim requested us to wait for a few bit since she instructed the team to prepare for us. I let idle watch their dance practice video on my laptop before it was uploaded on YouTube, and all six of them were satisfied with how the dance turned out.

We all ate dinner as soon as the servings arrived. We exchanged all sorts of stories once again, considering this was their busiest week yet ever since they came back.  Yuqi was the one in charge of the dishes tonight, and did so after we finished eating.

I went to brush my teeth and go to my room earlier than everyone else did. Being around a lot of people today, I decided to have a small alone time in my room to rest. Next thing I knew I was already asleep.

Y/N felt his senses came back to earth when he felt a person enter his room, lie down slowly on his bed, and gave him a soft hug. He opened his eyes to see who managed to enter his room, lock his door, and hug him suddenly out of nowhere. To his surprise, he knew who was hugging him. His heart nearly pumped out of his own chest as he recognized the red lips, the round face, the curly hair, and the tiny eyes with the one having a small mark below it.

It was Seo Soojin.

Soojin opened her eyes and met Y/N’s.

“Soojin, I think you’re one the wrong room again,” Y/N informed her, her face mere inches from his and feeling her breath slowly caress his own lips.

“Am I? I’m sorry oppa,” lazily replied Soojin. She pulled Y/N closer to a tighter embrace. “I think I just need a hug. I’m so tired to know where my right room was,” and then she buried her face on Y/N’s neck.

Y/N felt blood rush to his loins and his entire body go hot. Fuck. What the hell is this?

He slowly moved his right hand to hug Soojin as well. He could feel her breathing on his neck. Soojin shifted and buried her face deeper on Y/N’s neck, her lips pressing deeply against his skin, casually leaving a mark of what was left of her burning red lipstick. She moved her hands and slid it towards Y/N’s toned chest, her lips moving deeper against his bare skin.