damn (includes short chapter(?) )

fuck it, i give up on this book. There are so many mistakes and sins that ive made during the process of this.

I regret ever making this book, its just so fucking cursed.

Therefore ill give you a small skit kinda so u know what happens in the end. So here goes nothing...

"Jimin... Jimin.... JIMIN!!" Taehyung yells as he slaps Jimin on the head as an attempt to awake the said man.

Jimin's eyes shot wide open and he sat up while gasping.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jimin yelled.

"Damn? Why so loud??" Taehyung covered his ears.

"Taehyung, pinch me..." Jimin looked at Taehyung with a pleading look.

"Uhhh, dont attack me if it hurts.." Taehyung pinched Jimin and he hissed.

"OWWW WHY DID U DO THAT??" Jimin yelled, Taehyung sighed and was so done with Jimin.

"You fucking asked me to dumbo." Taehyung smacked Jimin again.

"So it was all a dream..." Jimin let out a sigh of relief. "You wouldn't guess what happen in my dream..."

"I don't think I wanna know that-" Taehyung looked at Jimin as if he was disgusted. "Did you dream something dirty?"

"No, it was way worse."

"I'm concerned.." Taehyung said about to leave.

"Wait, hear me out. It was the most craziest shit i've ever seen!"

"I'm now uncomfortable..."

"Just listen, sheesh." Taehyung sighed but listened anyways.

Then Jimin told Taehyung all about the dream he had about a chocolate boy named Jungkook.

"What the hell Jimin? Are you good? Starving? High? That's wack." Taehyung looked concerned and grossed out.

"I'm neither of those!" Jimin groaned and covered his face.

"Well, I don't think its normal... You're very weird."

"Thanks... helps a lot"

"You're welcome, anyways go get ready we're going to town to meet up with everyone." Taehyung said leaving.

Jimin got out of bed and got ready.

Soon Jimin and Taehyung were with the other four guys and hung out for a bit, until Jimin spotted a candy shop that looked exactly like the one in his dream.

Jimin blinked once, twice...

"The fuck is you doing?" Yoongi looked at Jimin while slurping his juice.

"Is it me, or is that a candy shop that looks so familiar to the one in my dream??"

"Yes it's a candy shop... and, your dream?" Seokjin asked.

"Uhh, his dream is too detailed I ain't gonna explain it." Taehyung shrugged.
"Man where are you going?"

Jimin ignored Taehyung and started walking towards the candy shop. No chocolate boy at the window. Jimin sighed, but walked in.

Jimin looked around. Same interior.

"Hello??" Jimin said standing near the counter.

"I'll be there in a sec! Hold on!" A voice was heard from the back room.

A boy popped out as he was tying an apron to his waist.

"Hello, how may I assist you?" There and then did Jimin want to scream. It was the chocolate boy.

To make sure, he looked at the name tag. Oh boy. There was the name "Jungkook" engraved on it.

"Sir?" The boy looked confused.

"Uhm, nevermind, I think I might go." Jimin said running out of the store.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING DREAMING ABOUT A STRANGER???" Jimin started running back home people looked at him weirdly.

"Is that Jimin running just now?" Namjoon pointed towards the running figure.

"Uh no shit..." Hoseok laughed.

"He's definitely high..." The 5 guys said in unison.

The end.

So there you have it. The actually ending of this story.

I won't delete this story though. Maybe I'll rewrite it.

I'm extremely sorry to whoever wanted the full story. I just didn't have the motivation or interest to continue this at all.

I hope you understand.

Also, I decided to not make the discord server either since I am starting to be uninterested in making books. Maybe in the future I'll make one but i don't think it'll ever make me satisfied.

I dont know...

Sorry.

Welp, this concludes the end.

Thank you to all who was here to the very tragic end. I really appreciate it. I wasn't expecting to get 22k reads either.

Again, im sorry.

I hope you understand.

Perhaps we'll meet again in another book. Until then, see you.

Start: July 10, 2020

End: May 3, 2021