ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ 7

Welcome back! My online classes are really easy, and I finish work quickly, so updates will maybe be once every week (key word 'maybe').

I figured out why people need so much toilet paper. There is a myth that an asteroid will hit planet Earth. Guess what, paper beats rocks so-

Enough with my nonsense, let's get on with this chapter.

___

Jungkooks POV:
I woke up on something soft that smelled like Jimin... I'm shocked he smells like baby powder. Would would expect him to have a manly smell but no, he smells like a soft baby.

My eyes fluttered open and I was greated with Jimin's flawless face. His eyes were closed which I got to see his long eyelashes.

My favourite part about Jimins face is his eyebrows. I have never seen anything so perfectly symmetrical. His nose that was a bit smaller than mine that I would just love to 'boop' everyday. His gummy lips. Jimin has very chewy lips, I think his are made out of gummies too!

I wonder what Jimin is or was dreaming about. Maybe he didn't have a dream. But all I know is that minds are impenetrable, so it's impossible to know unless I was told.

A/N: Woah where did he get all this knowledge from?? He's using big boy words!

I smiled to myself and lifed half of my body carefully making me sit at a 90° angle.

I got out of bed slowly so I wouldn't wake up Jimin, but the bed hates me right now and it made a loud creaking sound when I was at the edge. Jimin shuffled a bit but didn't wake up.

I finally got off the bed and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

I started to make non sweet things like: eggs, hotdogs, and rice for Jimin. For me I made myself pancakes with loads of syrup and whipped cream.

I carried the plated foods and went upstairs back to the bedroom.

"Morning Jimin~!" I happily said while place his plate on the side table. Jimin's eyes shot open as he smelled the food.

He immidiately sat up and grabbed the plate.

"Wow Jimin, you're salivating..." I said as I sat down on the bed next to him.

"Since when did you know how to cook?" Jimin asked taking a huge bite of the egg. I giggled.

"I don't know, when I woke up this morning I had a lot of stuff going on in my mind, and some of it were recipes!"

Jimin looked at me with a raised brow, but then he smiled and went back to stuffing his mouth.

___

After our breakfast we went out shopping for more groceries.

"Jungkook look! This banana is HUGE!!" Jimin said picking up the banana and swinging it around the air like a sword.

"Don't put a bruise on it..." I laughed and he put it down.

"Jimin, do you like any veggies?" I asked looking at the bitter greens.

"Sometimes, I eat them to stay healthy but I hate it."

A/N: I hate veggies, I don't eat them at all. The only veggie I eat are beansprouts...

"I'll just get fruits then." I said walking to the fruit aisle.

The whole time Jimin was back hugging me and putting his hands up my shirt. It was a comfortable feeling, I liked this.

We payed for the items and put them into the car and drove back home.